AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven should have known that everything was going too well and that nothing was that simple when it came to them. He should have known that there was a fail-safe when they would shove themselves off of him and move his broken hand and he wasn't sure what to say, this was all going so wrong, so very, very fast too.

Ward, there it was again. His name hadn't been brought up in a while, but there was always someone who brought the man back up. But here was the thing, he knew that Ward was supposed to die back when they visited Death, the evil thing there that had been hunting, he had killed Ward, hadn't it? He wasn't sure why but someone he doubted that as the chop to his throat and the knee to his solar plexus had definitely caught him off guard too.

He got up and recovered and he watched as the agent yanked open the electrical outlet and grabbed the exposed wires. Now, he was starting to see why they used a gray box with nothing in it. He stared at the ground as the man hit the floor and he knew he was dead. Great, he had to be the one to explain how the man had committed suicide, and
Coulson would also need the other news related to Ward.

@Michale CS

The female doctor walked to Alice who was putting on the gown over her make shift swimsuit. The doctor smiled and started to look over the Alice. "Hello Alice; mind if i look you over?" Alice did not like to be examined, but she already got in trouble several times for resisting. She lifted the gown and pointed to her stomach which was red from the two blows she took. The doctor rubbed her hand over the injury and noticed Alice clenching. Then she went into the crate and grabbed a bag of ice. "It does not seem to be a big wound; here is some ice for the pain." Alice nodded and looked towards the door. "If you feel alright then you can head out... Be sure not to stay out in the sun too long!" Alice nodded and, while holding the ice over her stomach, walked out the room in the gown. It was not going to be long before she was called to speak so she wanted to get back into her normal clothes.

@Michale CS
@Xytheus

Steven should have known that everything was going too well and that nothing was that simple when it came to them. He should have known that there was a fail-safe when they would shove themselves off of him and move his broken hand and he wasn't sure what to say, this was all going so wrong, so very, very fast too.

Ward, there it was again. His name hadn't been brought up in a while, but there was always someone who brought the man back up. But here was the thing, he knew that Ward was supposed to die back when they visited Death, the evil thing there that had been hunting, he had killed Ward, hadn't it? He wasn't sure why but someone he doubted that as the chop to his throat and the knee to his solar plexus had definitely caught him off guard too.

He got up and recovered and he watched as the agent yanked open the electrical outlet and grabbed the exposed wires. Now, he was starting to see why they used a gray box with nothing in it. He stared at the ground as the man hit the floor and he knew he was dead. Great, he had to be the one to explain how the man had committed suicide, and
Coulson would also need the other news related to Ward.

@Michale CS
SHIELD-HUB-May1-250x375.jpg

"So, the boss had business to attend to, and I got saddled with keeping this base in order while he's gone."

May walked the rest of the way into the room, looking down at the dead Hydra agent. "Explain." She crossed her arms and looked at Steve expectantly.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Everything was fine at first. Alice was making a sand castle on the beach, so I stepped away to get the kid and I some ice cream. Next thing I know she's surrounded by these guys, beating on her. So, I rushed up and told them to stand down, flashing my badge. They start to act like they're going to come after me next, so I Iced them. Apparently they knew who Alice was. SHIELD buried that story so deep that you can't even find mention of it on the web - trust me I've looked - so whomever sent them was either close to that case, or had access to some of either our files or the local LEOs. That's about it, really." She said with a shrug.

"I messed up. I shouldn't have left her alone, and I admit that. She's also very single minded, Alice. I mean I don't like how we have to watch every enhanced we can, but I see the reason why we do. I can't think of much else to say." Tamara added.

~~ OOC ~~ (LEO = Law Enforcement Officer in case you're wondering about the term, and it's said like the name Leo, not spelled out.)

@Xytheus

"They most likely uncovered it accidentally when the Triskelion fell." This caused Emmet to worry about the secrecy of his own past. "But you did mess up. I'm not exactly a field agent but leaving an incredibly powerful inhuman child alone is not exactly smart. You have a good record so I'm going to let it slide. You couldn't have predicted this." He leaned back in his chair. "What you're going to do, is you're going to plug the leak. Find out how Hydra knew, what they planned to do with this information and if possible, put an end to said plans. I assume you can do that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cameron was getting to work digitizing the data and it was amazing that the data may have been so old but it was genius and revolutionary...

"This is crazy how brilliant is Hydra, ... files on Steve Roger's.... they got a sample of his blood... and not just Hydra... wow wonder if this data could help Steven.... The red skull... seems like they were looking for him for years after his disappearance ... the winter soldier process.. fist of Hydra" he said to himself

All the information was amazing and ahead of its time.
@Michale CS

"What you're going to do, is you're going to plug the leak. Find out how Hydra knew, what they planned to do with this information and if possible, put an end to said plans. I assume you can do that?"
"If anyone can scope out secret information on things, it's probably me. If I find this is a bigger thing than I can handle alone I'll be over in personnel asking for my backup though. And... we're just assuming this was Hydra. It could have been a splinter Inhuman group, or any of dozen other groups out there behind it. I'm not going to assume anything about who's behind this until I get some solid evidence go on." Tamara sighed. She so wanted off of Alice's case, this had went from being a hall monitor and babysitter to something far more dangerous suddenly. Not that she didn't know that this would be the case the moment she signed up for SHIELD, but she was essentially working without a net here. She missed Daisy...

*** Five Months Ago ***

2nWho.jpg

"We both knew this moment was coming, T-Rae."
"Yeah, but... I'm not ready. Really, I don't feel ready." Tamara replied, staring at her hands.
"You're ready. You've had way more experience than I did before May said I was ready."
"I know but we've gotten so close. It's like we're partners." T-ray looked up at Daisy.
"We are. And always will be, but we're both being reassigned, so that's that. This is best for both of us, Tee."
Tamara sighed. "I know, but don't be surprised if I call you now and then when I need help dealing with things."
"I'd be surprised if you didn't"

After a long look at each other, they hugged.
"Now get on to your assignment, Agent Holstead."
"You too, Agent Johnson."
*** End Flashback ***

"Will there be anything else, Browning?" T-Rae asked.
@Xytheus

"If anyone can scope out secret information on things, it's probably me. If I find this is a bigger thing than I can handle alone I'll be over in personnel asking for my backup though. And... we're just assuming this was Hydra. It could have been a splinter Inhuman group, or any of dozen other groups out there behind it. I'm not going to assume anything about who's behind this until I get some solid evidence go on." Tamara sighed. She so wanted off of Alice's case, this had went from being a hall monitor and babysitter to something far more dangerous suddenly. Not that she didn't know that this would be the case the moment she signed up for SHIELD, but she was essentially working without a net here. She missed Daisy...

*** Five Months Ago ***

2nWho.jpg

"We both knew this moment was coming, T-Rae."
"Yeah, but... I'm not ready. Really, I don't feel ready." Tamara replied, staring at her hands.
"You're ready. You've had way more experience than I did before May said I was ready."
"I know but we've gotten so close. It's like we're partners." T-ray looked up at Daisy.
"We are. And always will be, but we're both being reassigned, so that's that. This is best for both of us, Tee."
Tamara sighed. "I know, but don't be surprised if I call you now and then when I need help dealing with things."
"I'd be surprised if you didn't"

After a long look at each other, they hugged.
"Now get on to your assignment, Agent Holstead."
"You too, Agent Johnson."
*** End Flashback ***

"Will there be anything else, Browning?" T-Rae asked.
@Xytheus

Emmet back tracked a little. "You're right it could have been someone other than Hydra. They're behind so much I've started using them as a general term for anything bad. And no, that will be all, agent. You are dismissed."

Emmet back tracked a little. "You're right it could have been someone other than Hydra. They're behind so much I've started using them as a general term for anything bad. And no, that will be all, agent. You are dismissed."
"Thanks. I need a shower. And ice cream. Most definitely ice cream." She remarked, standing and going back to her quarters.

Cameron was getting to work digitizing the data and it was amazing that the data may have been so old but it was genius and revolutionary...

"This is crazy how brilliant is Hydra, ... files on Steve Roger's.... they got a sample of his blood... and not just Hydra... wow wonder if this data could help Steven.... The red skull... seems like they were looking for him for years after his disappearance ... the winter soldier process.. fist of Hydra" he said to himself

All the information was amazing and ahead of its time.
@Michale CS
"I hate to bother you when you're cataloging, Agent, but there's one case in particular that we'd like you to just take to the trailer." Sam said, entering the room.

He was led to a stack of metal crates. The largest of these was about six feet tall and three feet wide. "I hope you are able to transport that much at once with your ability. Scans indicate that it weighs about six hundred and fifty pounds, and that there's energy readings inside that are similar to the readings we picked up a few years ago. The ones that turned out to be from Mjolnir. So you can see how we're concerned about moving it, and I figured teleporting the whole thing there in one go would be safer than jostling it around on a dolly."

@Iroh

"I hate to bother you when you're cataloging, Agent, but there's one case in particular that we'd like you to just take to the trailer." Sam said, entering the room.

He was led to a stack of metal crates. The largest of these was about six feet tall and three feet wide. "I hope you are able to transport that much at once with your ability. Scans indicate that it weighs about six hundred and fifty pounds, and that there's energy readings inside that are similar to the readings we picked up a few years ago. The ones that turned out to be from Mjolnir. So you can see how we're concerned about moving it, and I figured teleporting the whole thing there in one go would be safer than jostling it around on a dolly."

@Iroh

Cameron looked at it checking the size as he turned to Sam....

"Yeah I can port it without too much of a strain...as long as the real mjolnir isn't there that thing is sentient and I already tried guess I'm not worthy" He said

He had a look on his face .. "Yea I can port it won't be instantaneous like usual but just tell no one to touch these crates it will take me a full minute to port everything" he said as he touched the crates closing his eyes as he tagged them... When he was done he turned to Sam... "Ok I'll be in the trailer" he says as he left the room...

Cameron made his way to the trailer he saw a lot of equipment there already "Man I wonder ... no can't take anything" he said to himself as he rolled up his sleeves and one by one began porting the crates.

Cameron made his way to the trailer he saw a lot of equipment there already "Man I wonder ... no can't take anything" he said to himself as he rolled up his sleeves and one by one began porting the crates.
When Cameron got to the large crate it took him two tries to bring it, but it worked fine on the second try.

Meanwhile, inside...

"Did you see that?" One of the SHIELD archivists asked.

"Sort of. Probably because it looked like that last crate was a little big for him."

"Yeah, you're probably right, but let's go run some scans just in case."

Not long later, on the other side of the base...

"Why is this crate open?" The archivist bends over to close the crate, then gets struck in the back of the head with a rifle butt, falling unconscious.

A moment later, the intercom in the trailer comes to life. "Agent Torres? This is Sam. I'm evacuating the rest of the personnel to your location. We have an unknown assailant who has incapacitated two of our staff and yet no one has seen them yet. The last attack happened in the Southeast corner of the vault. Could you take a look, please?"

@Iroh

When Cameron got to the large crate it took him two tries to bring it, but it worked fine on the second try.

Meanwhile, inside...

"Did you see that?" One of the SHIELD archivists asked.

"Sort of. Probably because it looked like that last crate was a little big for him."

"Yeah, you're probably right, but let's go run some scans just in case."

Not long later, on the other side of the base...

"Why is this crate open?" The archivist bends over to close the crate, then gets struck in the back of the head with a rifle butt, falling unconscious.

A moment later, the intercom in the trailer comes to life. "Agent Torres? This is Sam. I'm evacuating the rest of the personnel to your location. We have an unknown assailant who has incapacitated two of our staff and yet no one has seen them yet. The last attack happened in the Southeast corner of the vault. Could you take a look, please?"

@Iroh

Cameron sighed after trying the last crate

His nose was bleeding but he was generally ok... as he looked over the crates and that's when Sam called out on the intercom...

"WHAT... Ok Sam make sure everyone is evacuated I'm coming if it's just me and the assailant I should be able to find them within 100 yards" he says running back

He warped the Icer because he didn't want to use lethal force on one person then they wouldn't get any answers...

"Come on spatial awareness.. Sam hurry and make sure everyone is out" he said to himself as he got a read on someone but the were on the move... So he followed the feeling and eventually caught up to the person

"HEY...AGENT TORRES WITH SHIELD... STOP" he says firing but he just barely missed

"Come on spatial awareness.. Sam hurry and make sure everyone is out" he said to himself as he got a read on someone but the were on the move... So he followed the feeling and eventually caught up to the person

"HEY...AGENT TORRES WITH SHIELD... STOP" he says firing but he just barely missed
"SHIELD? That bumbling organization still exists? Such a disappointment." The woman turned and walked directly toward Torres.

When Torres fired again, he didn't miss... but the icer projectiles splattered harmlessly on boxes behind her as she was walking almost casually toward him.

8a4841f57d6dadcc878f9ac273f53cfa.jpg

"Your weapons cannot harm me. However, I can harm you. I'm leaving this place now, and you won't stop me. I do not even need this..."

A SHIELD standard issue PDW was dropped to the ground as she glided toward him. It was covered in frost, cold tendrils of air swirling up from the discarded weapon. "I'd advise you step aside, if you value your life."

@Iroh

"SHIELD? That bumbling organization still exists? Such a disappointment." The woman turned and walked directly toward Torres.

When Torres fired again, he didn't miss... but the icer projectiles splattered harmlessly on boxes behind her as she was walking almost casually toward him.

8a4841f57d6dadcc878f9ac273f53cfa.jpg

"Your weapons cannot harm me. However, I can harm you. I'm leaving this place now, and you won't stop me. I do not even need this..."

A SHIELD standard issue PDW was dropped to the ground as she glided toward him. It was covered in frost, cold tendrils of air swirling up from the discarded weapon. "I'd advise you step aside, if you value your life."

@Iroh

Cameron couldn't say that he wasn't surprised at what happened with the frost and tendrils...

"Lady I've seen aliens, men in hi-tech armor, monsters... It will take more than a if you value your life threat to make me turn tail" he said as he rolled past her and touched the PDW it was small so only a second to tag as he warped it away and he thought of T-Ray so he warped it to her desk he had never tried warping things somewhere across states but it disappeared if it didn't make it he could bring it back
"My weapons can't hurt you lets see if Chitauri weapons can" as warped a Chitauri spear and fired it at the woman colliding with her mid section

"Lady I've seen aliens, men in hi-tech armor, monsters... It will take more than a if you value your life threat to make me turn tail" he said as he rolled past her and touched the PDW it was small so only a second to tag as he warped it away and he thought of T-Ray so he warped it to her desk he had never tried warping things somewhere across states but it disappeared if it didn't make it he could bring it back
"My weapons can't hurt you lets see if Chitauri weapons can" as warped a Chitauri spear and fired it at the woman colliding with her mid section
Boxes behind her exploded, and yet she kept coming... suddenly ten different blips showed up on his senses, and there were many of her. "Which of us are you going to shoot? All of us? Will you destroy all this precious information stored here in your efforts to defeat me?"

Suddenly he felt pain. It was like his entire body was on fire, as he heard the laughter. "Your meager talents are nothing when compared to me. But, you freed me from my prison so I owe you that. You'll live."

LH9O.jpg

"I think it's time for something more modern, yes?"

"Your weapons cannot hurt me because your mind lies to you about where I am... Even superhuman senses can be fooled with the proper illusion. Like the one right now of being on fire. But you will live. You will live to tell the rest of the world that..."

"Morgan Le Fay is back."

Then, with a swirl of mist, the pain disappeared and she was gone. Just then, Sam came rushing in carrying a heavy weapon. "I missed it. I wanted to tell you that, in that big crate you moved, we found a set of armor, and a sword held in its gauntlets. I locked down the trailer, and there's no more blips on the motion detectors we'd set up around the bunker."

Elsewhere...

"Ah! What the hell!? Why is there a gun on my desk and why is it... frozen?" Tamara puzzled at the sudden appearance.

@Iroh

Steven was slightly worried and slightly relieved until he heard May's voice as she would believe him.

" Well, I was doing my usual interrogation methods and it was going fine, despite him not answering and then he kicked me in the stomach, chopped my throat and electrocuted himself after he ripped the cover off the outlets off there," he said, leaning on the table as all the fighting he had done today was starting to make him dizzy. This happened once in a while, and was why he was trying to recreate the serum and fix it.
@Michale CS

Steven was slightly worried and slightly relieved until he heard May's voice as she would believe him.

" Well, I was doing my usual interrogation methods and it was going fine, despite him not answering and then he kicked me in the stomach, chopped my throat and electrocuted himself after he ripped the cover off the outlets off there," he said, leaning on the table as all the fighting he had done today was starting to make him dizzy. This happened once in a while, and was why he was trying to recreate the serum and fix it.
@Michale CS
"So in other words, you underestimated a prisoner, and now we've lost a source of intel." May said, shaking her head. "This is not your best day."

She moved over and knelt down by the body, propping open the mouth. "Hollow tooth. Probably had a dose of something in it that amped him up."

May stood. "This is your mess. Clean it up. Get the processing done, file a full detailed report, then get some rest. You look like Hell."

Without another word she walked past him and down toward Coulson's office.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven couldn't argue that since it was the truth of the matter. To put it lightly, today had sucked for him. He had been through some tough hell too.

He had gotten into a fight into the HYDRA agent and he also had to deal with Tombstone due to his SO worker setting him up in a death trap. Added that on top of ton of other things, including his broken bed, it did/

May stood. "This is your mess. Clean it up. Get the processing done, file a full detailed report, then get some rest. You look like Hell."

He nodded as he looked at the body and went with the usual way of disposing of the body and filled out a paper report to go and give to Emmett. He seemed to slide it under the door since he was rather lazy today.

Perhaps he should wait, no, that would only end in some sort of trouble as he looked at the key in his his hand and went to his draw and closed his door and sitting on his broken bed, staring at the formula again. Maybe he should bring it up to Fitz or Simmons. . . just maybe.

@Michale CS

Boxes behind her exploded, and yet she kept coming... suddenly ten different blips showed up on his senses, and there were many of her. "Which of us are you going to shoot? All of us? Will you destroy all this precious information stored here in your efforts to defeat me?"

Suddenly he felt pain. It was like his entire body was on fire, as he heard the laughter. "Your meager talents are nothing when compared to me. But, you freed me from my prison so I owe you that. You'll live."

LH9O.jpg

"I think it's time for something more modern, yes?"

"Your weapons cannot hurt me because your mind lies to you about where I am... Even superhuman senses can be fooled with the proper illusion. Like the one right now of being on fire. But you will live. You will live to tell the rest of the world that..."

"Morgan Le Fay is back."

Then, with a swirl of mist, the pain disappeared and she was gone. Just then, Sam came rushing in carrying a heavy weapon. "I missed it. I wanted to tell you that, in that big crate you moved, we found a set of armor, and a sword held in its gauntlets. I locked down the trailer, and there's no more blips on the motion detectors we'd set up around the bunker."

Elsewhere...

"Ah! What the hell!? Why is there a gun on my desk and why is it... frozen?" Tamara puzzled at the sudden appearance.

@Iroh

Cam was surprised when she multiplied... "Ok I haven't seen that" he said surprised that his senses were fooled damn he had gotten too dependent on them...

Cameron dropped the Chitauri spear as his body got hotter and hotter "what's happening..." He managed to say but she explained how she fooled his senses with illusions... "Ahh this is in my head shit and I thought you were hot for a moment" he says as he couldn't take any more pain but she stopped and let him live and he collapsed to the ground...

She disappeared in a swirl of mist and Sam came running in with a large gun. "Yeah you missed it... I just got my ass kicked and mind raped by a hot ... Whatever she was... Damn" he said

He got to his feet...but collapsed again as he guess it'd take a second to recover. He warped his tablet and set up a vid call with Tamara...

"Aahhh you answered hope the weapon made it to your desk have Fitz analyze it.... Some woman froze it and I don't know how. Think we released someone we shouldn't have but inhuman, or Asgardian I don't know but I was out classed" he says

He was beginning to regain mobility... "Sam alert Coulson and see if we got any footage of what happened that we can send to him...I'll be over to check that armor and weapons" he said to Sam

"Aahhh you answered hope the weapon made it to your desk have Fitz analyze it.... Some woman froze it and I don't know how. Think we released someone we shouldn't have but inhuman, or Asgardian I don't know but I was out classed" he says
"Yeah it did. And it's like stuck to it. These desks are stainless steel and this thing is like, frozen. I'm looking inside it and even the bullets are frozen. This is some freaky shit. Don't worry, rather than waiting for it to defrost, I'll cut it free with my T-Rays and get it to the lab." She ended the call then and got to work on getting the weapon to the lab.

He was beginning to regain mobility... "Sam alert Coulson and see if we got any footage of what happened that we can send to him...I'll be over to check that armor and weapons" he said to Sam
"You think I'm working here alone? Eric is working on that already. And I heard it all. Morgan Le Fay. Sorry to say it, but, those legends of King Arthur and all that? Mostly true. And Morgan is probably second only to Doctor Strange when it comes to magic. Our last report was that she'd been sent to the distant past... seems that she got out of that, and somehow back into the armor she was once imprisoned in. Time travel. It messes everything up." Sam rattled on as he escorted him back to the trailer.

The armor was full plate and very medieval looking. The sword was your standard knightly sword, with a raven decoration on the pommel. They didn't look like anything but museum pieces to Cameron. The odd thing though, if he tried to tag them, it didn't take, no matter how he tried.

@Iroh

Status
Not open for further replies.