AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I am happy to see Maya finally again..

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Haha glad you've happy :3 This setting may actually suit her better than Mir.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Is it because most of the characters here are also experiments? Or the Marvel setting that helps.

@LuckycoolHawk9
It's the open world setting I feel. Plus she's never had a purpose, now I'm hoping she will.

Thanks @Michale CS. I was just trying to recover from the last post fumble without breaking my continuity. ( Also, I could totally believe Steven punching him through the wall and not noticing him coming back.)

@Greenie Awesome.

Well, I am off to bed. ( Even though I am not tired, I won't ever fall asleep if I keep replying to everyone.

Reactions: Greenie
Night Lucky :p also tell me tomorrow when Derek will be free.

Argh... you guys are so awesome...

Alice had the spot light and only got beat up... For a suppose mass murder Alice is not playing the part...

Just wait alice, eventually the story will get darker and you can start to shine XD

Last edited:
Just wait alice, eventually the story will get darker and you can start to shine XD
Don't worry :P My post is as... slice of life as you can get ^_^'

Im not worried... I mean if Alice had her katana... those thugs would be 3 sacrifices for Tsukami *Evil Grin* and Tamara probably would have gotten in trouble...

Nevah!!! O_O Maya must always have a cat ^_^ This one even has a name hehe.

It's just a kawaii neko-chan soon to be named Avery ^_^ Just wait til he's older ;) He shall be dressed in boots and a cape!

Originally created by my friend, Avery thought he was a vampire. Poor thing was so disappointed. Oh lol and he also belonged to Nora originally. @Michale CS knows that char of mine hehe.

Anywho I best go reply other places.

Reactions: Michale CS
@Iroh after you finish your interaction with @Xytheus can you structure your post to where you drop by Coulson's office? I've got a post aleady in mind for that interaction between Cameron and Coulson.

Thanks!

@Iroh after you finish your interaction with @Xytheus can you structure your post to where you drop by Coulson's office? I've got a post aleady in mind for that interaction between Cameron and Coulson.

Thanks!
Ok of course I actually set it up he has to go give Coulson the interrogation paperwork

Thanks!
Also love the rp and love the little interaction with May and Daisy and the others

@Everyone

My spoiler tags are for AOS season 3, in case no one reached it.

Status
Not open for further replies.