Adventures in the Land of Oooo

• Thread starter LiveLaughWrite22
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded innocently and continued on his way.

"Oh cool its Benny, but I have to focus..." She was about to keep crawling when the vent broke and she fell on him, getting off quickly she apologized profusely helping him up.

"It's fine," Benny assured, more concerned about her, "Are you alright? Why were you in a vent?"

"I think some people from the Fire Kingdom are tyring to assassinate the Fire Prince!" She said then looked confused "why arent you at the meeting?" She asked.

"Meetings are Betty's thing. Too mature and dull for me, really, I can't sit still for that long," He laughed, then frowned, "Assassination? We gotta warn him, right?"

"Heck yeah we do!" She said
"Hey, whats going on here!"
It was the two butlers that were talking about the assassination from before, they walked closer to the two "did you hear everything we said about the Prince?"

Jenny was about to answer but then one them pulled out a knife and swung at the prince but Jenny pulled him away just in time and took out a crystal sword, clashing swords with him.
"Benny!" Jenny yelled, "warn the Prince!"

"Take care, Jenny!" Benny called back, dashing off down the hall and bursting back into the room where the meeting was being held, attracting many curious looks and a glare from his twin.
"Flame Prince... Jenny.. Butlers... Assassination attempt... Watch out."

Flame Prince chuckled nervously and cleared his throat, "please! Enjoy our food sent by the Breakfast Kingdom!"
He got off the stand, "calm down! Now calmly...tell me whats going on..."
The Flame Prince was offered tea and he smiled and took it, drinking it.
Suddenly, the young prince started choking, grabbing his throat he fell to all fours and the fire on top of his head turned smaller and blue.

"Betty! Betty!" Benny yelled, calling out for the only person he knew who might have an antidote with her; his sister had always been very cautious, as some people believed her brother should be ruler instead, and had attempted to kill her in the past.
Sure enough, Betty rushed over, uncorking a little pink bottle.
"He drank the tea and then," Benny trailed off, anxiously twisting his fingers.
Hurriedly, Betty dropped a few drops of pink liquid into the Flame Prince's mouth, praying it'd work.

The prince coughed a couple of times, you could tell he felt a little better because his flame grew a little larger.
The waiter who gave him the tea was getting away!

"Hang on Flame Prince!" Jenny said and ran after the waiter, jumping and tackling the creature. The adventurer raised her hand to punch them but they screamed on top of their lungs "STOP!"

"Tell me who did this, or else!" Jenny growled and the waiter started talking.

Betty crouched beside the prince, anxiously awaiting the results of the antidote.

Elsewhere, a wanna-be adventurer was doing the very exciting task of gathering fire wood. She was a pretty girl with light brown hair who wore a denim skirt and a black hoodie that was slightly too big and had cat ears on the hood. Pausing, she leant against a tree.

The princes eyes opened and he looked up at Betty, "thanks" he spoke softly trying to sit up.

"Heres the culprits," Jenny spoke bringing the men out, a guard placed handcuffs on them all and took them to jail.
"Jenny, my people thank you for all that youve done..." He said sadly, realizing that if he was ever Jennifers boyfriend she could have been heartbroken or killed and he couldnt have that so he knew he couldnt be with her.

"Its no big deal," Jenny smiled grabbing her backpack straps.

Betty helped him to sit up and then stood up herself, smoothing her skirts in silence.

Magic man was a well known martian that roamed the very land and casted spells on individuals that helped him, but what nobody knew was that he had a son! Magic boy! He was actually very handsome but a well known jerk!

"Oh goody look what we have here!" Magic boy laughed, flipping his luxurious hair to the side of his face, "a wanna be adventurer! Fun!"
With a snap of his fingers the lady was transformed into a vile lizard creature. The martian laughed and dissapeared without a trace only leaving behind the words "suck it jerk" glitterfied in the air.

"Thank you Betty," Flame Prince spoke in a soft concerned tone as he stood up, "my people thank you Jenny the human...you are truly the best adventurer in all of Ooo..."

Betty nodded her agreement, as did Benny, who had slipped back in to rejoin his sister and keep up the appearance of the responsible twin rulers.

"Huh, what?" Luce frowned, looking down at herself and gasping, then clenching her jaw as she saw the words. " Ugh, what a jerk." Luckily for Luce, she lived with a witch, who would hopefully be able to help her out.

Unfortunately martian magic was the most powerful magic since it was from space.
Magic boy watched as the girl struggled, he was of course hidden but this was his entertainment.
Later that night, Jenny was walking home with burnt clothes, the spell for the fire kingdom was done in a lazy way for her so it ended up being not long lasting like all of the other royals.

The young woman started humming through the forest as Blake started beatboxing and laughing, they both just passed Luce.

"Wow, a real adventurer," Breathed a girl, who was hiding behind a tree. She had tried to help Luce, but hadn't been able to; perhaps this adventurer could?
"Excuse me?"

Jenny turned to see a monster, "woah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.