Adventures in the Land of Oooo

• Thread starter LiveLaughWrite22
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I dont mind at all)
The hotheads head full of fire bursts into flames angered by the thought, he works fast melting candy and putting another layer full of candy on made by the citizens to keep the castle sturdy. Within 2 hours the castle was as good as new

"Thank you," Betty gave a polite curtsey, fluffing up her hair, "I don't know what I would have done without you."

The ice Prince looked at the flame prince. He knew him too well because their respective kingdoms had been warring for centuries. He floated down to where Betty and the flame prince were. "Of all the people to show up. I did not expect you flame prince."

"Welcome," the prince said and held out to shake her hand but he forgot she wad made out of candy so she started melting.
"Oops, sorry" he said pulling his hand away.
It took all day to party, fight deamons and rebuild the castle, the sun set and it became night time.

With a yawn Jenny said goodbye to everyone, well except Betty and the guy on fire, they seemed to be busy talking.

As the prince was done, he turned to talk to Jenny but she was gone, with a sigh he left.

"He was the only person I could think of, it's so nice of him to come," Betty shrugged, glancing at the ice prince with interest, "You aren't planning to argue, are you?"

A girl with long sky blue hair and violet eyes entered the dispersing crowd, clutching some books to her chest.
"Am I too late?"

"I came because I wanted to..." the prince spoke quietly looking down, thinking about Jenny, "anyway I better go back to my kingdom..." he said dissapearing in a firey spark.

Betty opened her mouth to reply, but he had already disappeared.

The very next day was kingdom appreciation day! Basically a place where all rulers of every kind meets under one castle a year to talk about matters at hand through each kingdom. This year the Flame Prince was the host and as every royal stood outsid the door, they were given a fireproof spell so none of then would die.
The grand hall was beautiful! Thick round glass as tables and glass chairs with lava circling the middle, there was enough chairs for everyone.

Betty and Benny were obliged to attend kingdom appreciation day, though Benny was a little reluctant as he complained that they were always 'dull'. Accompanying them was Betty's friend, a blue haired girl.
The girl with sky blue hair went by the name of Una, pronounced 'Oo-na'. She was an odd little thing, though not really extraordinary by Oo's standards. She was technically the unicorn princess, though didn't much look like it aside from her horn.

Attachments

• 1431803749248.jpg
    1431803749248.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 3
A huge gaurd was there checking off every royal there, the ice king was invited as well. "Ahh Princess Betty and Prince Benny of the Candy Kingdom, welcome..." he said then let them through after the spell was placed.
The fire gaurd looked at Unicorn Princess and said in a rude manner, "ma'am, im sorry only royalty allowed...you need to leave" he stated.

Jenny hummed as she was behind Unicorn Princess, the spell was placed on her and she saw the situation.
"Jenny! Thank you so much for defeating the Litch!" The gaurd said, "my best friend works in the castle and you helped save his life! How can I ever thank you!"
Jenny smiled, "you think you could let my buddy here in?"
The gaurd wrote down Unicorn Princesses name and let her in as soon as the spell was placed on her.

"Thank you," Una said quietly once they were in, "People don't tend to recognise my status, I don't much look like the princess of anything," She sighed, blowing some hair from her face.
"Yeah, thanks!" Benny grinned, glad to see Jenny, "Well, at least now you're here, this won't be so boring."

"Hey Benny," she said then turned to Una, "it's okay, don't worry about it...im only here because the Flame Prince invited me for extra security..."
As everyone was getting settled in, the fire butlers surrounded the prince, asking him different things but he was destracted, constantly glancing at the door.
As Jenna had walked in, he brightened up...that is until Benny tried talking to her, he growled and walked up towards them both.

"Ahh, Jenna! Good your here! Can you go fetch the candles from my room? Top floor on the 6th room?"
Jenna nodded and turned to Benny, "see you later!" She walked away and Flame Prince smirked, "I suggest you take your seat Prince, the announcements are about to begin."

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Benny grumbled, being pulled away by Betty, who gage the Flame Prince a shy wave. Una followed.

The prince waved back then he began the traditinal long speech that lasted 4 hours.

Benny tried to listen, but couldn't sit still and eventually slipped out of the room unnoticed. Betty was the sensible, pretty, mature girl that the kingdom needed as their ruler, he just happened to be her twin.

Jenny found the room as she finally made it to the top floor, opening the door she found the candles and put them into her backpack humming a tune.

Benny wandered the halls aimlessly, whistling tunelessly to fill the silence.

A gaurd walked by, "halt! What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be at the ceremony?"

As Jenny was about to head out she overheard two fire butlers talking about assassinating the king, she gasped and looked around! Seeing a vent she crawled it and started following them listening more.

"I needed some air, I was going to faint," Benny lied convincingly, fanning himself with his hand to emphasise the point,

"Alright, just dont touch anything!"
They left and then you suddenly heard someone in a vent

Status
Not open for further replies.