Adventures in the Land of Oooo

• Thread starter LiveLaughWrite22
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait? He steals!" Jenny said turning to the ice king, "explain yourself!"

"Oh, calm down," Betty waved everyone off, returning from her walk, "What's the big deal, anyways? Did I miss something?" She blew a large pink bubble with her gum, looking around, "Is somebody here?"

ryuk looked at the human girl and then to the princess. "i do not steal. my family has earned a horrible reputation because of my ancestors. i would like to change that."

"I can respect that," Betty nodded, chewing on her thumbnail while she thought. There was a pause before she spoke again, "Release him. Innocent until proven guilty, right?"

Jenny raised her thumbs up before walking away with a smile. She hummed as she set down her backpack, that is until a mysterious creature in a cloak walked up to her.
"Hello child!" He hissed, "would you say thst you have...a heart of a hero?"

"I guess you could say that? Just ask Blake, my wolf!" She turned to her side and realized nobody was there.
"Oops, I almost forgot, he decided to go to the cloud kingdom to party..." The adventurer giggled.

The hooded thing nodded, "well...I need your help! Theres a woman trapped inside old Gullibles tree..."
"Im on it!" Jenny said taking out her rusty golden sword like her ancestor held before her and started running towards the forest.

The tree was huge and gray, in the middle was an old woman trapped inside a huge bubble of sap, she was alive but terrified!
"Dont worry lady, im gonna get you out!" Jenny pointed then pried her sword within the bubble, making it pop! Sticky sap everywhere!
The woman fell to her knees and started to cry, "no!" She said, "you dont know what youve done!"
Jenny looked confused, "what are you talking about?"
Suddenly, two large skeleton hands with some flesh attached to them crawled out of the tree.
An evil laugh echoed through the forest!

The skeleton was all too firmiliar, the Litch!
The young adventurer backed away, her mouth gaped open as the evil thing stood in front of her with masses of flesh still attached to him.
Raising her sword, Jenny strikes the demon only for him to dissapear then reappear next to her flying away.

"What the heck was that thing!!!" The girl shouted turning to the woman.

"That was the Litch, your ancestors greatest enemy! A long time ago..." The woman began but the woman interuppted her, "we dont have time for stories!!"
She grabbed the woman and placed her on her back before she started running towards the creature, she got out her walkie-talkie cell phone and dialed Blakes number.

"Cmon! Cmon Blake pick up!" Jenny growled.

The phone rang in Blakes pocket who was dancing with two beautiful water nymphs, he chuckled and turned to the ladies, "excuse me girls I gotta take this..." He walked to the end of the cloud and answered, "hey whats up Mama?"

"Blake! Blake! I screwed up bad! I accidentally released the Litch onto Ooo! Please! You gotta help me!"

Blake scratched his tummy, "whats that?"

"Bad!" Jenny spoke, "Hes evil! Im talking about level 10 at least! You should have seen his powers!"

"Aw cool! Did he set stuff on fire? Or freeze things?"

"Blake!"

"Alright! Alright! Im coming!" He said then hung up and turned to the Party God, "see you later PG I gotta kick some evils butt!"
As Blake jumped off the cloud he waved goodbye and Party God just howled.

Falling at rocket speed, Blake streched into a parichute and fell gracefully on Jenny before stretching into his old self.

"Blake!" She said

The wolf grabbed the girl and placed her on his back before he stretched really big and started running towards the Litch who was heading for Candy Kingdom!

An explosion through the front door sent all the candy citizens within the castle running away and the Litch just laughed, grabbing Princess Betty! Leaving Benny behind!

"Evil precense detected!" The gumball gardians spoke in monotone as they tried to fight the Litch off!

Jenny ran into the blown off gates and looked at the Litch who held Betty, then at the terrified candy people who stood there in the corner followed by Benny who was upstairs.
She turned to Blake, "get the candy people out of the kingdom! Im gonna go save Betty!"

Blake nodded and stratched his hands out, grabbing all the citizens in one scoop before placing them outside the castle where they have a chance to run.
Meanwhile, Jenny climbed up to the Litches hand and before he had a chance to grab the adventurer as well she stabbed the Litches wrist making his hand pop off of him!
The creature screamed as Jenny jumped off of his hand, grabbing Betty by one hand and jumping to the candy wall.
"Hang on Princess!" Jenny yelled as she stabbed her sword into the castle wall slowing down their fall.
The Litch just laughed and Jenny set the princess down as she yanked her sword out of the wall.

Ryuk was happy when he had the princesses decree. As he was hanging out with the candy people, he heard the door burst open an angry pitch come in. His eyes began glowing a sapphire blue as he began floating. "Every time something finally goes right, it ends abruptly. Now you shall parish." The ground froze over around the pitch and shot up encasing him in ice.

Betty dusted herself off, shaken by the abrupt events, but doing her best to remain calm.
"Thank you, Jenny," She breathed, grinning at the young hero as she adjusted her crown.
When Ryuk joined in, she watched with interest, trying to figure out if he was really just there to make friends or if he had some ulterior motive.

The castles top floor was crumbling down and before Benny could fall down to his death, Blake stretched over and grabbed him placing him outside with the rest of the candy citizens.
The Litch was in ice but a deep black fog ble out of his mouth starting to melt the ice!
"Oh no you dont!" Jenny yelled and unzipped her backpack, dumping everything she could but there was nothing.
Suddenly the top half of the deamons body was free and he calmy spoke "fall."
Feeling her legs weaken, Jenny had no choice but to fall with a groan.

"Jennifer, I know all about you and this acursed world...the ice king which tries to be accepted, the prince who lacks intrest, the vampire and princess who think they know everything...and your ancestor, Finn...the one who keeps biting at my toes..

He slowly reached his hand out to her, "I can feel your anscestors strength through you child, but you must give in...for you see I will never stop attempting to destroy the world...I will destroy everyone and all that you love...
The skeletial hand was so close to touching her now, and the human couldnt move.
"I will start with the candy Kingdom then your house...and I will leave your wolf for last..."
A blast hit the Litch and destroyed all the ice as well, it was Blake and he had her ancestors gauntlet!
"No you wont," Blake stated and ran over to his best friend, "Jenny! Are you okay?"

The strength of the young girls legs returned to her again, "yeah man...I-I think so...where is everyone?"

"Outside, they are fine..." Blake stated as Jenny looked around with a smile.

Through the wrecked door, the adventurer walked out, her clothes dirty and her hair a little messed up but that was all part of the adventure.
The candy citizens cheered frantically surrounding Jenny but she momentarily stopped them, "all of this couldnt have happened without the Ice King!"
The people continued to cheer and Blake watched his friend sit against a nearby wall.

"Thank you," Benny grinned, trotting up to Jenny as soon as she left the castle, pushing past the citizens.
Betty, on the other hand, threw hee arms around Ryuk's neck in a hug.
"Thank you veey much!"

Jenny giggled as Betty hugged the Ice King, "well...we better start rebuilding the castle..."
She said then ran up to the princess and bowed, "princess...we would be honored to help build your home again..."
Blake ran up to him at the last second and bowed as well.

"That would be wonderful, thank you!" Betty breathed, spinning around to face Jenny, her curls slightly askew.

"Alright Blake! You ready!"
Blake stretched as big as the castle and put his thumb up as he grabbed part of the dilapitated castle and held it up to its proper place.
"So what do we use to patch this stuff up?" Jenny asked as she moved a strand of hair behind her hair.

(Since theres not going to be a lot of people reaponding to this thread then you can make two more characters if you want, also dont be afraid to put some romance in here)

From deep within the Fire Kingdom, the Prince stood just outside the front door of his castle watching everything that had happened, the Candy Kingdom was destroyed but they were not too concerned about this because they werent allies.
However, they could use his powers to melt some candy to other candy so it could reconstruct the castle.
All fire, gasses and lava was his...there was no lighters and torches were very hard to find. He would consider an alliance if the Princess, the heart of the Kingdom would come to his kingdom to discuss such matters.

Betty paused, considering Jenny's question, then her eyes lit up.
"I have an idea!" She replied, then looked a little reluctant, "I'm going to go and ask the Flame Prince for help, he's the only one who can patch this place up again."

"Ooh cool theres a Fire Prince!" Jenny whispered trying to keep her stuff up, "you might want to take a fire suit and hurry, this whole place is going to come down soon" she then turned to Blake, "hey Blake!"

Blake stretched, wrapping his arms around the castle, keeping it in place for now.

The Prince sat in his throne, talking with some flame folks that are informing him about each of the kingdoms.

It didn't take too long for Betty to reach the Flame Kingdom, and when she arrived, she wasted no time as she ensured she was protected. Entering, she walked into the throne room.

The prince held his hand up to the people that were talking to him, "Princess? To what do I owe this honor?" He was handsome, very handsome.
"You come here knowing that your mother spied on us and tricked my own mother to destroy ancient and precious artifacts from our Kingdom! I will admit you are brave..."

"I know, I know, it's awful of me to come here, but I'm desperate," Betty began, chewing her lip; she did play a very good 'damsel in distress' when she needed to, "I'm aware of our past history, and I'll grovel or whatever in due course, but the castle's fallen down and you're the only one I can think of with the power to help."

He pondered a monent, "so be it..." he said and flew over to the Candy Kingdom then stopped in his tracks! His mouth gaped open at the sight of Jennifer! Beautiful...soft and passionate...

"Who...who is she?" He whispered, just floating there.

"That's Jenny," Betty replied, shaking out her curls and replacing her tiara on her head, "And you'd better move fast, because my brother told me he's got his eye on her too."
-
Do you mind me adding a few more side characters? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.