Adventures in a Fantasy World

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
Salutations! I'm Viceroy, and I'm looking for a few partners to do an adventure-type roleplay. The kind with romance, drama, action, heartbreak, and even some comedic moments! Obviously, me and my partner would have to create a rough draft of the world we're going to be exploring and as we continue on we both add lore to the story and new things that'll keep the roleplay going for a long, long, time.

And I'm usually on for more than 12 hours a day (since I have no life), which means I'll post regularly and more than a few times a day. I would like to expect the same from my partner, but I'll live if you can only post once a day. As for posting length, I'd prefer a paragraph unless there's some really important plot points going on. This is because I start to get nervous that I'm going to mess up and make myself seem like a four year old learning cursive.

Besides all that other stuff, I would very much like someone who is not only a good partner, but can be a good friend too. It's just a personal preference, but that probably sounds a little odd.. Well, I guess I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have too take you up on that offer heh... i just hope i can find a good rp partner who wont quit mid way into the rp like most of my rp partners do... so basically i hardly have anyone too rp with atm... anyways i do try to do some decent posts (unless im at work or busy my posts do tend to be a bit on the short side but thats about it otherwise i do post lengthy posts) so hit me with a pm if your intrested in rping with me ty

Status
Not open for further replies.