Adventure Time with Finn, Jake, Fionna, and Cake

R

Rusti

Original poster
Okay guys. Simply The whole crew is here.

The chars:
Finn: Skie Videlen
Jake:
Fiona: Miss Mary
Cake:
Princess Bubble Gum:
Prince Gumball
Marceline:
Marshall Lee: PHEAR
Ice King:
Ice Queen:
Billy: fishcakes
(If you all want to make up any characters just make a char
Name:
Race:((Human, candy humanoid, animal, etc.))
Abilities:((if any))
Weapons:((if any))
Bio:
Appearance:((picture or you can describe him/her)))

(Remember this is the OOC so you can ask any questions, ask me to make any adjustments etc. Just let me know thankies:))

Yeah she is...and cake...just forgot to type it lol.

Thank you for making this exist. I look forward to drawing crazy interactions!

Name: Billy
Age: One Thoasand years oldPersonality: "heroic", fearless, stubborn, egotistical, posessive, potentially pyschotic
Race: vampire
Abilities: Billy possesses the powers that most vampires have, such as levitation, necromancy, and shapeshifting.
Weapons:((if any)) She owns a magic hammer that can change it's size, and a magic scarf that acts as a third arm.
Bio: Admirring Fin and Jake for their heroic deeds, Billy sought to do good in the world with the aid of her sprite friend, Sebastian Unfortunately, in their attempts to do good, they often end up causing more trouble than their worth, and are disliked by most people due to their inherent tendencies to make their lives more miserable. While Sebastian is aware of this, Billy blindly sees herself as 'awesome' and only hears chants of praise rather than the boos that are really coming from the crowd. While she looks up to Finn and Jake, she's extremely competitive and wants to 'out do' them.
Appearance:
midnight_strollololol_by_demostheses-d3h9aih.png
(My drawing of Billy and Sebastian; Sebastian will not be present in this. Billy's actually much girlier looking now, but I haven't finished her updated apperance.)

I'd like to be Fiona if that's allright?

HeeHee! This is going to be fun!

Name: Finn the Human

Personality: Though at times violent and aggressive, Finn is a brave and righteous hero. He has a very strong sense of responsibility and gets upset when he is unable to help others. He is almost physically incapable of doing anything evil or unjust, and will struggle greatly against doing such things. Even though he acts like a normal boy, Finn acts like a gentleman when it comes to ladies. Finn is shown to be a fearless thrill-seeker and enjoys putting himself in the midst of danger simply because he enjoys a challenge. While he portrays himself as a rough and tough hero, Finn has a tender side capable of love and compassion, as shown by his boyhood crush on Princess Bubblegum and his brotherly relationship with Jake. His aspirations to be a great hero make Finn somewhat of a moral sheriff in the Land of Ooo, as he is willing to help and protect any innocent person or creature. Finn appears to be somewhat simple-minded, seeing that he gets a lot of conflicting emotions when it's unclear whether something is good or evil.

Race: Human

Abilities:AWESOMENESS WITH A SWORD! THE POWER OF BRO FISTS!

Weapons: Simple
Golden Sword.

Bio: Finn appears to have been abandoned in a woodland during infancy. He reveals that he made "boom boom" (a reference to poo) on a large leaf, fell on it, and lay there crying until Joshua and Margaret (Jake's parents) rescued him from the wilderness to raise him alongside Jake, who becomes like a brother to him.

Appearance:
char_14273.jpg
finn_the_human_by_supertuffpinkpuff-d2p5ng1.png

finn__s_hair_by_dragonballfreak219-d4f967x.jpg
___finn_the_human_____by_hannah_phantom-d4qc4i4.jpg

Name: Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum
Personality: Prim, benevolent, intelligent, compassionate, and sweet mixed in with bouts of maliciousness and rage.
Race: Candy humanoid
Abilities: Speaks German and is a brilliant scientist, also good at percussion and electric keyboard.
Weapons: n/a
Bio: Bubblegum is the ruler of the Candy Kingdom. She is often rescued by Finn and Jake and sometimes sends them on quests. She's friends with all of the candy people (except The Earl of Lemongrab) and has fairly "complicated" relationships with Finn and Marceline.
Appearance:
1ATPrincessBubblegumDance.png

Oh. My. God. This is the best roleplay I have stumbled upon this month. This year. I don't know. BUT I WISH I HAD TIME TO JOIN.
So lurking.

-edit-
I have the GIANT URGE to get all up in dis as Jake.

giant..
urge.
BUT LURKING.
T ^T

Ahhh! Needs to start! And I need a Jake.

*eyes Staci with teary eyes*

Just making sure we have all characters. This OCC won't be closed, but I will start it.

o wo I SHALL LURK AS IT STARTS. And then see what I can do, if no one else goes for Jake in the meantime. -nod.-

I'll be lurking, too, unless someone wants to do some random happenstance plotting with my Billy girl. c: She's a rad, fab, and quite possibly a little mad.

(...and any amusing scenes will possibly be drawn depending on my time. I love drawing adventure!time style.)

It's decided. I was watching my daily Adventure Time today, and I declare dibs on Jake the Dog. - ^-
I shall be back with a proper profile app. <3