Adventure anyone?

• Thread starter die_Sprachkenntnisse
  • Start date
D

die_Sprachkenntnisse

Original poster
Hi, I've been out the rp swing for a while now but i would like to light the fire back up!

I have no specifics as to what plot or type of characters or any other fancy stuff. I just want to role play, escape a bit from the pressures of irl...

stuff i'm not comfortable with would be:
incest, anything dark or demonic, bestiality, rape... if i I think of anything else i'll let ya know.

I wouldn't go for a fandom either, that happened a long time ago for me x3 thou maybe I could do some Loveless rp since that world always fascinated me but it would be as some original character or maybe a Zero team because they're so cute and intriguing.

I can do any gender and could do fantasy creatures like elves or druids or cat people and androids learning to love is the most i would do for a sci-fi type rp I guess, sorry!

Again, I just want a simple role play story were we can both have fun and explore and maybe have a romance somewhere in the mix. Back in my days I would've created a whole forum to rp with friends but now times have changed and the internet is not my biggest priority.

I can compromise myself to at least reply once a day, so I would expect the same from my partner. If it gets too uncomfortable for any we should all discuss it openly without fear of rejection so we can adjust the settings and keep everyone happy. If any one doesn't want or can't rp any more just go on and say it ^^)/ its ok, it was just for fun anyways! :p just don't leave me or anyone else hanging on for a reply okay?

I love drawing, I always have since I was very little so don't freak if I draw your character and pm it to you as an appreciation token! Although if you don't like others drawing your characters please let me know so I don't offend you or anything, I know how much some players care about their characters.

this post is taking ages D:

okay so, feel free to reply or pm me if interested. we could plot some simple guidelines if you're into planning but it's cool too if you just want to jump right in character from the start and if you do be sure to include a brief character sheet/description so I can have an idea of what my character will be looking at! ^^)/

I'll post my character sheets/descriptions below this post so you can have a heads up before pm me or posting.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all this!

(^_^)/

I think we may be a good match up for a medieval fantasy rp.

Reactions: no hero