2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
This is hopefully my final search for a while. I have one available rp slot open, and one specific plot in mind for it. Now, unlike most of my usual plots, rather than it being 80/20 or 70/30 Plot/Smut, I am going to attempt to make this plot 50/50, which is way above my usual. I still have plenty of ideas for plot, but I feel as if I need to ease away from my comfort zone.

A few things to know about me:

• I am an advanced writer. If you aren't comfortable reading and responding to at least four paragraphs, we probably won't be compatibile.
  • I will not double or play a male character unless I am completely comfortable with a partner. Sorry, I've done it before and it just didn't work out very well.
  • I don't really have any limits except the normal stuff; bodily fluids, gore, extreme violence, things like that. If I have a problem with something, I will let you know.

What I'm looking for:
  • Someone who can reply at least once a week. More is always welcome, but I only need once a week.
  • Someone who is willing to contribute to the story.
  • Someone who will let me know when things come up and they can't reply.
  • I'd like someone who can post at least three decent sized paragraphs. I certainly wouldn't mind more, but all I ask for is at least three.

Cop x Kidnap victim

[spoili]Kidnapped at the age of sixteen and held captive for five years, Lisa Gibson was not meant to make to survive to see her twenty first birthday after the man who kept her captive grows tired of her. She manages to escape, but not unscathed. Finally free from her kidnapper, she must not only learn how to live life outside of her prison, but help the police capture the man who held her hostage.
[/spoili]

Roommates
[spoili]he was engaged to a man who she thought loved her as much as she loved him, at least until she walked into their shared home to discover that she wasn't the only one willing to share his bed. Heartbroken and in need of a place to stay, she turns to the only person she knows will keep her cheating ex away; his older brother. Little does she know that for years he has harbored feelings for her, feelings that he kept hidden because of her infatuation with his sibling. Now that her eyes have been open, he is anxious to seize his opportunity to have the woman of his dreams and hurt his younger brother.[/spoili]

Ex's (Lawyers)
[spoili]They had a brief fling before heading off to college. She was the daughter of a judge and he was some kid scraping by on good grades and a sports scholarship. They thought they'd never cross paths again until the day they both showed up at the same law firm. They quickly learn that not only will they be stuck on the same floor, they will be working together on the same case.[/spoili]

Pairings (Have somewhat of a plot for each of them.
[spoili]Best Friend x Best Friend x Bestfriend's brother
Married Exs
Vampire x Werewolf
Normal person x Fairy tale character
Angel x Demon
Pirate x Captive
CIA Agent x Target
U.S Marshal x Victim
Knight x Prince
Sister x Brother's best friend******
Witch x Cursed
Target x Assassin
Arranged Marriage
Psychologist x Client
Princess x Kidnapper
Stepsister x Stepbrother****
Friend x Friend's brother*****
Nurse x Patient
Penpals
[/spoili]

If interested, send me a PM or drop a line here.​

Last edited:
Added another plot and a few pairings. Still looking for one more partner. Possibly two.

Looking again!

Added another plot. Still looking!

Looking again.

Okay, on the hunt again now that real life has finally settled down, and a few of my partners have gone poof on me. :(

I would like to do the Roommates with you.

Okay. PM me and we can work out details.

Still looking for one more rp.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.