1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical fiction/Period (primarily ancient or Victorian era), supernatural, paranormal/lite-horror, mythological, Western/early settlement, lite fantasy.
Hewo gaiz!

I'm interested in starting a onexone royalty mxm romance rp. This would be an advanced rp with not too much world building, definite plot collaboration, and relatively casual in post-length (~350 words per post). The focus of this rp would be on character development and interaction, so if that's something you're into, please read on for more details. :)

(Note: I'll be playing Character B)

Plot
An ancient and dense forest serves as the natural border between two rival kingdoms. Two young boys, close in age and ignorant to the presence of the other, use this forest as their playground. One day the two meet when Character A stumbles across Character B's path. They become acquaintances and eventually friends. It isn't until their teens that they find out that they're both nobility in their respective kingdoms--they never find out each other's exact station, however.

One summer, Character A goes to meet Character B at their usual place in the forest. Character B is nowhere to be found. Character A, who happens to be of the royal family, soon hears of turmoil in Character B's kingdom and fears the worst has happened to his closest friend. Character B isn't heard from again.

~Time Skip~

Character A is betrothed to be married to a daughter of the court. Prior to their wedding date, they are invited to a goodwill celebration following the ascension of the new king of Character B's old country. (Alternative: Character A is not yet betrothed. Due to his father's illness, he goes in place of the king to the ascension along with his mother, the queen.) When Character A is next up to greet the new ruler, Character A is confronted with the familiar face of his old friend, Character B, who stares intently back at him from the throne. Character B was never part of the royal family.

The story from here will develop itself! :)

Just some basic prerequisites to ensure we'll be a good fit: My no-gos are gore, shota/loli-con and religious themes; I only do mxm pairings for romance between main characters; I ask that my partner be at least 20 years of age or older; I'm not interested in red-star at the moment; My post frequency is one post every 3 days.

To see my character
Character B

Name: Danya Niyazov
Social Status: Lesser Nobility

Personality

Primary Motivator(s): Conquest, Achievement, Recognition
Emotional Disposition: Calm
Moodiness: Phlegmatic
Outlook: Cynical
Integrity: Manipulative
Impulsiveness: Deliberate
Boldness: Dauntless
Agreeableness: Cold
Interactivity: Evasive
Conformity: Rebellious

Appearance
Height: 6'0"
Build: Athletic, toned
Skin: Pale Olive
Eyes: Hazel, piercing
Hair: Black, long, straight. Styled in two thick braids in the way of his countrymen.

If you are interested in this prompt, please pm me (or direct me to) a writing sample of yours so we can check our compatibility. My writing sample is below:

Did they know what was down here?

He swallowed thickly. Waves crashed just beyond the ship's hull. How he wished he was anywhere but here.

Edmond looked up at the rotten boards of the ceiling, the disrepair evident even in the dark–no, that wasn't true. It wasn't completely dark down here. The light from an oil lantern above had managed to seep between the floorboards and illuminate his vulnerability.

So that Edmond saw the damp cobwebs and the moldy rations. He also saw the thing in front of him.

It had eerily blue, translucent looking skin with yellow eyes and black cat-like pupils. It had tendrils that sprouted from its head like hair and wiggled to and fro. It was hunched, ready to leap any minute. Edmond grimaced as he noticed the creature baring its fangs at him. As fish-like as its appearance was, it had the fangs of a jaguar.

He had no idea which was more dangerous: revealing his location or crying out *that something was down here*. The crew would want to know, anyone would want to know. But they were in the middle of the sea and no amount of crying out or fleeing would save them from certain death. Edmond could maybe hold the creature off as an unwilling sacrifice, but it wouldn't be long before it harvested the blood from every soul on this ship.

Edmond shifted his cramping legs and the creature moved more. He shut his eyes, turning away in anguish of being eaten.

The creature never attacked and Edmond felt that this was worse.

Both he and the creature jumped when something fell loose from the shelving to the side of him. The creature looked and he looked but their eyes soon found each other again. Edmond wanted the creature to leave.

Once again something knocked loose and rolled across the floor when Edmond realized the ship was rolling back and forth. They were weathering a storm on deck. Perhaps, the crewmen were all huddled around that lantern. Maybe if he cried out—

The ship lurched suddenly, violently. The last thing Edmond heard before the creature leapt towards him was the smashing of glass from the mirror he had been staring into all this time.

He heard a thundering of footsteps above as he counted down the seconds before he was discovered.

Thanks for checking me out!
`CN

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuno
Still looking~<3

By the way, I'd like to rp the two characters' first encounter; it'd help to build their relationship and history I'd think. Looking forward to rping! ^_^