[Advanced] Looking for Fantasy partner! [Long-term

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sjöfn

Original poster
Hi all!

I'm looking to start up another long-term fantasy story! I don't have any really concrete plots nailed down, but do have some ideas and topics that we can discuss. I want to create a story with you, not consign you to some pre-conceived plot.

I am looking for someone who:

• posts at least once a week
  • can write a minimum of 3-5 paragraphs (I like to read!)
  • is willing to play a male character (I can play males, but am in the mood to play a female)
  • is cool with doubling up on characters (makes the story have more depth)
  • is chatty and will communicate with me outside of the thread (communication about the plot is key!)
  • is MORE THAN OKAY with a story that has sex as a fun plot device and is not here to write a straight up smut-a-thon (Not that there's anything wrong with smut-a-thons, but I want a story with substance and want sex scenes to be useful in at least some sort of small way)

To get an idea of what I'm looking for, here are the stories I've been working on for the last year (and kudos to my fantastic partners for having contributed to making such fun tales!):

Okay! On to what I'm craving in terms of storys: I want to play a female main right now, but am willing to double up and have two couples, if you want to play a female as well. I also play only strictly fantasy. No modern stuff. No guns, no kimonos, no furries.
  • Werewolves. Cliche, I know, but they are my dirty pleasure. I imagine werewolf clans living in foggy moors of some scottish/irish-esque background. Maybe a werewolf stumbles into a hunters trap and the hunter nurses them to health, before falling into the bloody political games of warring werewolf clans. Perhaps a werewolf commits a crime and as punishment, is forced to turn and take care of a new werewolf. Sooooo many things we can do here!​
  • Fae. I'm absolutely smitten with the idea of playing a half-fae woman, or a sorceress with ties to the fae. This would be a riff off my character in Fae and Fate, because I love her and want to do a character similar to that, but with a different backstory, obviously! And I would not mind playing an entirely human mortal and having your character be fae/part fae either. I'm down for that as well, I swear!​
  • Curses. This can be applied to either character, yours or mine! Breaking of curses, the journey and development that accompanies the breaking of the curse, its so much fun! The curse can be anything. Perhaps the character turns to a hawk during the day. Perhaps they have been cursed with horrific nightmares and never sleep. Perhaps they're family was mutilated and they know who did it, but have been cursed to never speak their name!​
Yup, so those are the top three things I'm craving right now. If you can't tell, I'm REALLY pushing for anything to do with the Fae, though - I'm obsessed with fair folk and otherworldly doings! But of course, any of the other topics would still appeal to me. So, if you're interested, send me a private message and we can chat.

<3<3

P.S. Don't like those little interests of mine above, but enjoy medieval/low/high fantasy and have some other sort of craving? Don't be afraid to shoot it my way! Worst thing that could happen is I say no. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
I'm still looking for a new long-term roleplay partner! Let's indulge in some good ol' dramatic, romantic fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.