2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Hello! I am currently looking for one partner for a plot that's been bugging the hell out of me. I am looking for someone who is willing to play a priest (Must be a priest for a very good reason!). I am looking for someone who is capable of helping push the plot along and comfortable with writing multi-paragraph posts.

About me:​
  • I am a stay at home mom, which means my posting is completely erratic. Sometimes I can post multiple times in a day, and other times I can only post once a week.
  • I love playing multiple characters, but my main character is always female. I am uncomfortable playing a male in a romantic pairing, and will only do so with partners that I am relaxed with.
  • I love long posts. Four paragraphs is my minimum and even then I feel kind of mehish about them.
  • I don't mind ooc talk.
  • I love surprises in roleplays. As long as you're not killing off a character you don't have to tell me about it. I just ask that all major plans be discussed first. Everything else, feel free to throw in.
  • Always more plot than sex! Always!! I usually do 80/20 Plot/Smut. I get bored when there's too much smut going on.
  • I don't mind fading to black.
  • I do mind obscene age gaps, gore, bodily fluids, and the normal icky stuff.
  • I'm not a fan of anime images.
What I'm looking for:​
  • Someone who can post multiple paragraphs.
  • Someone comfortable sharing control, and doesn't mind throwing in their own ideas.
  • Someone who can play multiple characters as well as NPCs.
  • Someone who can post at least once a week.
  • Someone who will let me know if there's a problem with the roleplay, or anything at all.

(Setting)-Post-Apocalyptic World

(Year)-2145

(Races)-Humans, Trolls, Mutants(Both human and animal), Orcs, and Demons

(History)- Before the rise of man, the world was a far different place, populated by vicious monsters and evil beings that threatened to destroy mankind before it could even truly blossom. The gods watched, wishing to help but could not interfere directly. From their heavenly perch they witnessed the slaughter of innocents, the earth tinged red with the blood of hundreds and thousands of their precious children. Frustrated, the gods came together to formulate a plan that would aid the humans. They could not simply lend their powers to the humans, not directly; the human body could not withstand them for long. They could, however, grant the humans the ability to use their powers for a short time, becoming a god among men until the humans were no longer threatened.

With the plan decided, the gods imbued a necklace with their powers, granting the wearer all the powers of each and every god. The necklace was gifted to the king of men, a good and fair ruler who the gods trusted. The king took full advantage of his gift, riding the world of every foul creature to threaten man, and near the end of his lifetime he had nearly eliminated the threat to humanity. With his task complete and his life drawing to a close, the king decided that it was time to hide the necklace away, not wishing for it to fall into the hands of evil men. He tasked this final quest to a priestess, a woman believed to be the daughter of the goddess of love.

For years the priestess traveled the world, searching for the perfect place to hide the necklace, only returning to her kingdom once her task was complete. But the priestess was no fool, and knew that there would be many to search for the necklace. For days after her return she spoke with the gods, trying to find a way to protect mankind from those who would wish to do harm with the gift. In a dream, the answer came to her. The gods ordered the priestess to form a new brotherhood, a group of devote and loyal men who would pass along the tale of the necklace and its gifts, and vow to protect its chosen guardian. The guardian, she learned, would be born once every five hundred years when the planets aligned. The guardian would carry the knowledge of the priestess, along with the location of the necklace.

When she woke, the priestess hurried to find her new band of priests, scouring the world for those with strength, integrity, and intelligence. She gathered twelve men, each vowing to fulfill their destinies and pass on their knowledge to the next generation. The plan was in motion, with mankind oblivious to the gift of the gods, protected from those who would use the power for evil; at least for a time.

One of the priests had fallen in love with the priestess, and when the woman rejected him, he fled the land. For months there was no trace of the priest at all, not a single rumor or whisper of where he may have gone. Then, as quickly as he disappeared he returned, but he had changed. The once good and decent man now had a sinister air around him, and try as the priestess would, she could not help but distrust him. Her mistrust was well placed. Within a night of the priest’s return, the priestess was kidnapped by a group of bandits, all of whom demanded she tell them where the necklace was. The priestess was beaten and tortured, forced to endure every humiliation known to man. Rather than allowing herself to give into her captors, the priestess took her own life to keep her secret.

And so the tales of the necklace lived on through the eyes of two group; the priests who remained faithful to their task, and the bandits who continued their blind search for the necklace. The legend was passed down from generation to generation, each group growing and preparing for the day the new guardian would return.

Humanity evolved, growing by the thousands, then millions, until soon there were billions. The legend lived on, the hunt for the guardian a constant quest. And then one day mankind destroyed itself. The world they had built was destroyed, becoming nothing more than a wasteland. The monsters that had been lurking in the shadows saw this as their return, their numbers growing as mankind began to dwindle away. The need for the necklace became paramount in the survival of mankind, but the guardian had yet to be found. The hunt was still on for the woman who held the key to man’s survival.
[fieldbox= Plot, purple]It's 2145, the world is a virtual wasteland filled with the crumbling remains of civilization destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. Humanity has dwindled down from billions to just under a hundred thousand, and slowly growing. Most humans wander from place to place, scavenging what resources they can find while searching for a place that will allow them to settle. The world itself has already started the healing process, with patches of fertile land and waters that are clean enough for drinking, but these places are few and far between.

Among the wanders the priests and bandits have already begun their search for the guardian, who by all accounts would have been born eighteen years prior. Each group has their own motives. The priests to protect the guardian, find the necklace and use its powers to restore the world, and the bandits who wish to use the power of the necklace to take control of the world and gain ultimate power. Neither group knows exactly who they are looking for, only that the guardian is a woman born with the knowledge of the necklace's first protector.

Arimae is not what one would expect a guardian to be. Her mother swore that she was something special, destined to do great things from the moment she was born. But those high praises and dreams of a great destiny died along with the woman when the girl was five years old. Her father did not feel the same love for the girl, only viewing her with ridicule and contempt. When his wife died, he was quick to leave the girl to fend for herself, believing that she would die shortly afterwards. She did not die, however. She survived, scavenging what she could and learning the skills she needed through trial and error. Her only salvation was her dreams, dreams of a time and place where the world was beautiful and peaceful, where she was respected and strong enough to take care of herself. Each night the Arimae would dream of this life, longing to become the woman she was in her mind. But when she awoke, the dreams became little more than a memory, and the reality of her life far from what she longed for. She traveled alone, always ignoring the pull of some unforeseen force that nagged at her, going out of her way to venture further from the call.

Eventually the girl found herself a safe haven, a tiny little speck of land with enough fertile soil for her to grow whatever seeds she could find and enough rain to keep herself alive. She settled, scaring off unwanted company whenever they passed by. It is here that she has lived for the past two years, a little hovel of a home and a small patch of lush green land around it. The dreams come to her more often, and the pull is getting harder and harder to resist, but the girl stays where she is, pretending that she doesn't remember the destiny her mother spoke of.[/fieldbox]
Feel free to drop me a line here, or send me a PM if interested.​

Reactions: TallDarknBeastly
Still looking for a partner for this.

This looks really interesting.

I'm still looking if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.