2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.

_7VAyiQM3qYQJLZemtwv4YQ-ZjFFxNw4nEWBs7LtGY3O0cp1LrH1cPHyTGAzBetYnE9833cP48nO-GlutJoGWw057dEBg8T3nvB5Fo8wxxVpSUtiBxzA7BXe70ryRve28xHh_q7RGJDEIh1RTdUzvQfRQ975RvXUF2EZlQQz81ZeDLQgCYlzhElf0PmyS-FuQZWOv_HWxxGgAs_sEp9bppe5lfrqmfVLy1GQbiUDIpwtRNK9170wKWT0XtmVlPonLL3WAyZHPkMslo2-APLRKomdzKEZC0LG5tJpohuDojDnDMTavhrK7w-94ZYjZnRlJ3rOEd9zuSTVs3baVA9g4SAS39p6bpuIY-BT8UF9J2KpZeYuWcSKQxN0c74G7Bj8MdUA9ZsvaO_nzJ-ivGsR2aSFDlDO9PS6UkLpgsmLbijkoc_fznsxT4hdF5eoyKhqWN4bedRmAmB_oCN_au6uEwDYM4EABtvPszDzAObd-fTelAl98Q6jYSqdXvnA4otX3h9gqD5Pl9-CgX4BxMOexauyVhUqHQkDlaL084D9Xw-CyxMkRiiWbWn-ySBCe1RvsCT1l2j9i9qwNdhE9USBtBWQr0OsVTWEA-wYu8o=w543-h101-no

This is a semi-normal search for me. However, I realized recently that I have entirely too many good girl characters with eventual happy endings, and I have a serious craving for a darker story with characters that aren't quite as sweet and certainly not innocent. The stories in this search will possibly involve murder, blackmail, pseudo-rape, drug use, adultery, criminal behavior, and many other dark themes.

Below I will post the summarized ideas for the plot, along with the character I intend to play.

• Character: Julia Attran
    Plot: Uptown Girl
    Julia, wealthy, married woman crosses paths with a working-class man, and the attraction between them is instantaneous. She seduces him, playing the role of an abused wife when in reality she is pampered and adored by her doting husband. She teases him constantly, eventually making him fall in love with her, but she has no intentions of leaving her cushy life to be with a man who can't provide for her the way her husband can.

Themes: Possible murder, teasings, blackmail, Power Struggle, stalking
    Looking for: Working Class Male
    Age Range: 23-32

• Character: Jocelyn Rodgers
    Plot: Help Me be Bad
    Jocelyn has always been happy-go-lucky, the type of girl that guys made friends with but never wanted anything more from. Entering her third year of college, she is starting to get frustrated sitting at home on Friday nights while all of her other friends are out having fun. Enlisting the help of her playboy best friend, she asks him to help her transform into the type of woman who will drive men wild and eating out of the palm of her hand. The lessons take a bit too well, and her best friend finds himself falling in love while Jocelyn is off enjoying the attention of every man she can get.

Themes: Multiple partners, drug use
    Looking for: Male Best Friend
    Age Range: 20-25

• Character: Nora Davidson
    Plot: Sleeping with the Enemy:
    When Nora catches her fiance sleeping with another woman, there is only one person she can turn to seek out revenge; his older brother. The two brothers have hated each other all of their life, and the eldest sibling is only too happy to teach his younger a brother a lesson with Nora's help.

Themes: Cheating, drug use, Revenge
    Looking for: Fiance's brother
    Age Range: 25-30

• Character: Tori Brennor
    Plot: Sugar and spice, but not always Nice

Tori Brennor and her mother hated each other. It started after her father was killed in a car accident while going to buy Tori a birthday present and has continued for the past six years. Although she's 19, she can't afford to move out and finish up college, leaving her stuck in her childhood home with her mother and her new stepfather, who Tori can admit isn't too bad. How her mom landed a younger man, especially a good-looking, younger man is beyond her, but Tori gets an idea on how to make life at home a little more entertaining under her mother's overbearing watch. One night, while her mother's out of town for work, she decides to turn her sights on her stepfather. Crawling into bed with him in the middle of the night, it doesn't take much persuasion on her part to get him to do what she wants. Unfortunately for the poor guy, Tori has no intentions on making it a one-time affair, and she has all the evidence she needs to put an end to his marriage if he doesn't do what she wants.

Themes: Adultery, blackmail
    Looking for: The Stepfather
    Age Range: 25-32

• Plot: Me and My Boyfriend
    Growing up in an abusive home, Isabelle could not wait for the day she turned 18 and could finally move out of the house. Luck, however, is not on her side. Dirt poor, and without the benefit of good grades, her prospects of getting out of her house are slim to none The only thing she has going for her is her boyfriend, who makes her life a little more bearable. He is willing to do anything for her if he thinks it will make her happy. So when she comes up with a plan to get her parents out of the way and escape to Mexico, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes to be convinced.
    Themes: Murder, Criminal Behavior
    Looking for: Boyfriend
    Age Range: 17-22

• Character: Sarah Michaels
    Plot: Her Brother, Her Everything (This plot is loosely based off a plot I had with someone in the past, but they are no longer on the site)

Sarah Michaels had it rough. Her father, injured in an accident at work, suffered from serious psychological problems that turned the ones loving father into a controlling, abusive monster. Her mother, unable to cope, turned to drugs and eventually abandoned Sarah and her older brother. Still a child himself, her older brother did what he could to take care of and protect Sarah, going as far as taking the abuse that was meant for her entirely upon himself. The two siblings were always extremely close, closer than two siblings should be. To Sarah, her older brother was her entire world, her feelings for him, confused as they were, molding him to something far more than her protector. What Sarah doesn't know is that her brother has been fighting the same feelings for years, seeking out the company of other women to erase the emotions he harbors for his sister. It all comes to a head one day when their father finally gets his hands on Sarah and her brother is not there to protect her.

Themes: Incest, Abuse, Criminal Behavior, Possible Murder
    Looking for: The Older Brother
    Age Range: 22-26

These are the plots I have so far. If interested, feel free to drop a line on here, or send me a PM. At the moment, I am only looking to do thread or email rps, as my PM rps are currently filled up.

Last edited:
Added a few more plots. One spot reserved for one of these plots!

Got a few of the CS finished and still looking for one partner for any of the plots.

Still looking for one partner for one of these plots.

Still looking for a partner for one of these. Would like to use Nora or Sarah, but I'm game for any of them.

Still looking for a partner for one of these.

Still looking for 1 partner for any one of these.

Still looking.