- Invitation Status
- Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
- Writing Levels
- Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Hello! I will not deny that Dark Tower is my obsession. I absolutely love the world and I feel that there are a million things that could be done with it. However, finding a partner for it is damn near impossible. -Insert sad face here- So here I am, again, on a mission to find someone who would be interested in doing a roleplay!
Currently, I have a birthday, graduation, a promotion, and a kiddo getting ready to fly the coop. Needless to say, I'm older than 18, which is why I would prefer my partners to be over the age of 18 as well. No offense, but I don't feel comfortable with vulgarity and violence around young, impressionable minds. This also means that for the next few weeks my time online is a bit limited. I can guarantee one post a week at minimum. I can probably do more, but one is all I will promise.
I am an advanced writer who is always looking to improve. I am searching for someone who is advanced or beyond and will help me push myself. Creativity isn't the issue. I always have hundreds of ideas. My biggest issue is laziness with my writing.
I am a sucker for romance! I would love it if the plot could include romance, but it's not necessary.
That being said, I would love to find someone who has no problem contributing and throwing in their own little twists and turns in the story.
Knowledge of the books, the universe, and the lore is a must. Granted, I have a nifty little cheat sheet (Actually, it's a book.) but I would still like it if my partner had some info. I'm more than willing to share though!
There are factors that I would like to include, and a handful I would love to exclude. Blaine the Pain is an iffy. I might be convinced to include him, but I'd would definitely like to leave him out. Todash, doors, various whens (Including our own), The Crimson King, and billybumblers are in. The Grays and Pubes, and the wolves are out.
I have a few plots that I've already thought up, but I'm more than willing to come up with something new.
I'm iffy about the movie-verse. Honestly, I didn't mind it but I know most people absolutely hated it. If the movie is more your thing, we can discuss something.
To sum up what I'm looking for:
- An advanced writer comfortable with 4 or more paragraphs.
- Someone who can reply at least once a week. (More is welcomed and I will try to get responses out as frequently as I can.)
- Familiar with the books/lore
- Doesn't mind violence, gore, and all the fun stuff!
- Contributes to the story
- Bonus if you don't mind an Idris Elba FC (I'm kidding! Or am I? >_>)