Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taska Vilna

Original poster
So, Do some ads appear more than others, and not different ads for the same RP, but EXACTLY identical ads?

additionally, do we not see our own ads?

I'm fairly certain it's just a random cycle, and sometimes the same ads come up a few times - I don't think (though I'm not positive) that they run in any particular order, and you'll definitely be able to see your own (it's possibly if you just put it through, it hasn't gone through the approval process fully! :) )

I'm fairly certain it's just a random cycle, and sometimes the same ads come up a few times - I don't think (though I'm not positive) that they run in any particular order, and you'll definitely be able to see your own (it's possibly if you just put it through, it hasn't gone through the approval process fully! :) )

Hm, aight.

random makes sense.

I can confirm (from an old rp of mine) that you can see your own ads. :)

I noticed by own experience that redstar ads play way less often than unclassified ads. A redstar will cycle through once out of every 30 or 40 I noticed, and the ads for everyone cycled through every, oh, maybe 5 to 10 click?

I noticed by own experience that redstar ads play way less often than unclassified ads. A redstar will cycle through once out of every 30 or 40 I noticed, and the ads for everyone cycled through every, oh, maybe 5 to 10 click?

I'm assuming that's just because there are more non-redstar ads in circulation. o.o

I mean, I don't know any of the exact numbers. But I'd take a guess and say there are probably just fewer redstar ads in the rotation.

It's completely random!

Redstar ads appear less often because there are less of them, this I can confirm. Right now it's actually half and half, but several of the Redstar ads are not obviously Redstar at first glance.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.