Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

❝ W E L C O M E ❞

Hello, and welcome to my search thread! I had an account on here a while ago but due to some IRL circumstances it got deleted. Needless to say, I am back, and hopefully here to stay. I just started my summer holidays so I have two months of free time, meaning I will most likely be online like everyday so I'm looking for as many partners as I can get. Below are some rules [I know, ugh] and after that we can get to the good stuff! Please make sure to PM me if you're interested!

• ❝ RULES ❞
    [please make sure to read these]

ACTIVENESS: I would prefer a partner who is relatively active since I am online most times of the day. I understand that people have real lives outside Iwaku because I do too, but I require at least one post a day to stay interested.

POST LENGTH: I guess I'm looking for semi detailed? Not too heavy. A two paragraph minimum is good and I can go for up to five or six but it is not a requirement to do that much. Just stick to the minimum two paragraphs and we're good.

LANGUAGE: Please, please, please have a good grasp of the English language. I get typos and spelling errors every now and then but when there's bad sentence structure and way too many errors I lose interest very fast.

PAIRINGS: I typically prefer playing female leads however from time to time I can and will play a male character. I enjoy doubling as well so that's always on the table, I should just point out that if we double, there will always be one heterosexual pairing with me being the female because that's my preference. We can do MxM, MxF or FxF for the double, I'm flexible with that. Also, if we double, please give priority to both your characters and not just one. For Fandoms, I primarily double. Do nt ask me to play a canon for your OC unless you are capable of doing the same for me.

PLOTTING: Please plot with me or show me you're interested with our roleplay because if I get vibes that you aren't I lose interest quickly.

LIMITS: I don't really have many limits as far as roleplaying with people under 18+ goes, just know that if you have a blue heart next to your name, I will not engage in any smut whatsoever. For plots that will contain smut, limits can be discussed in PMs.

• ❝ MODERN PAIRINGS ❞
    [Italics is my preferred role. Stars represent a craving. Open to doubling.]

Bad Boy x Good Girl [☆☆☆]
    Gang Runaway x Small Town Girl [☆]
    Patient x Visitor/Volunteer/Doctor
    Patient x Therapist
    Girl x Sister's Boyfriend/Fiance [☆☆☆]
    Boy x Brother's Girlfriend/Fiancee [☆☆☆]
    Elemental x Elemental
    Trainer x Student [☆☆ -- Can be supernatural]
    Teacher x Student [☆☆]
    Boss x Secretary/Personal Assistant [☆☆]
    Vampire x Human [☆]
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Photographer x Model
    Rich x Poor [☆☆]

• ❝ FANDOM PAIRINGS ❞
    [Italics is preferred role. Stars represent a craving. I rarely do OC x OC but if you have a good plot, pitch it to me and we can see. Doubling preferred, ask which canons I can play]

HARRY POTTER
    Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy [☆☆☆]
    Draco Malfoy x OC [☆☆☆]
    Harry Potter x OC [☆☆]
    Ron Weasley x OC [☆]
    Fred Weasley x OC [☆]
    Cedric Diggory x OC
    Teddy Lupin x OC [☆]
    Victoire Weasley x Teddy Lupin
    OC x OC

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
    Jace Herondale x OC [☆☆☆]
    Simon Lewis x OC [☆☆]
    Alec Lightwood x Magnus Bane
    Isabelle Lightwood x OC
    Jace Herondale x Clary Morgensternq [☆]
    OC x OC

PERCY JACKSON
    Percy Jackson x OC [☆]
    Luke Castellan x OC

THE HUNGER GAMES
    Finnick Odair x OC [☆☆]
    Finnick Odair x Katniss Everdeen
    Gale Hawthorne x OC

Gale Hawthorne x Katniss Everdeen
    Finnick Odair x Johanna Mason [☆☆]

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
    [I'm only on season one but I have ships]
    Hanna x Caleb [☆☆]
    Spencer x Wren [☆]
    Aria x Ezra [☆☆]
    Spencer x Toby

TWILIGHT
    Edward Cullen x OC [☆☆☆]
    Jasper Hale x OC

THE MAZE RUNNER
    Newt x OC [☆☆☆]
    Thomas x OC [☆]
    Thomas x Teresa

GAME OF THRONES
    Bran Stark x OC [☆☆]
    Jon Snow x OC [☆]
    Jaime Lannister x OC

• ❝ PLOTS ❞
    [Italics is preferred role. Stars represent a carving. Some are open to doubling.]

Coming Soon!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

❝ W E L C O M E ❞

Hello, and welcome to my search thread! I had an account on here a while ago but due to some IRL circumstances it got deleted. Needless to say, I am back, and hopefully here to stay. I just started my summer holidays so I have two months of free time, meaning I will most likely be online like everyday so I'm looking for as many partners as I can get. Below are some rules [I know, ugh] and after that we can get to the good stuff! Please make sure to PM me if you're interested!

• ❝ RULES ❞
    [please make sure to read these]

ACTIVENESS: I would prefer a partner who is relatively active since I am online most times of the day. I understand that people have real lives outside Iwaku because I do too, but I require at least one post a day to stay interested.

POST LENGTH: I guess I'm looking for semi detailed? Not too heavy. A two paragraph minimum is good and I can go for up to five or six but it is not a requirement to do that much. Just stick to the minimum two paragraphs and we're good.

LANGUAGE: Please, please, please have a good grasp of the English language. I get typos and spelling errors every now and then but when there's bad sentence structure and way too many errors I lose interest very fast.

PAIRINGS: I typically prefer playing female leads however from time to time I can and will play a male character. I enjoy doubling as well so that's always on the table, I should just point out that if we double, there will always be one heterosexual pairing with me being the female because that's my preference. We can do MxM, MxF or FxF for the double, I'm flexible with that. Also, if we double, please give priority to both your characters and not just one. For Fandoms, I primarily double. Do nt ask me to play a canon for your OC unless you are capable of doing the same for me.

PLOTTING: Please plot with me or show me you're interested with our roleplay because if I get vibes that you aren't I lose interest quickly.

LIMITS: I don't really have many limits as far as roleplaying with people under 18+ goes, just know that if you have a blue heart next to your name, I will not engage in any smut whatsoever. For plots that will contain smut, limits can be discussed in PMs.

• ❝ MODERN PAIRINGS ❞
    [Italics is my preferred role. Stars represent a craving. Open to doubling.]

Bad Boy x Good Girl [☆☆☆]
    Gang Runaway x Small Town Girl [☆]
    Patient x Visitor/Volunteer/Doctor
    Patient x Therapist
    Girl x Sister's Boyfriend/Fiance [☆☆☆]
    Boy x Brother's Girlfriend/Fiancee [☆☆☆]
    Elemental x Elemental
    Trainer x Student [☆☆ -- Can be supernatural]
    Teacher x Student [☆☆]
    Boss x Secretary/Personal Assistant [☆☆]
    Vampire x Human [☆]
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Photographer x Model
    Rich x Poor [☆☆]

• ❝ FANDOM PAIRINGS ❞
    [Italics is preferred role. Stars represent a craving. I rarely do OC x OC but if you have a good plot, pitch it to me and we can see. Doubling preferred, ask which canons I can play]

HARRY POTTER
    Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy [☆☆☆]
    Draco Malfoy x OC [☆☆☆]
    Harry Potter x OC [☆☆]
    Ron Weasley x OC [☆]
    Fred Weasley x OC [☆]
    Cedric Diggory x OC
    Teddy Lupin x OC [☆]
    Victoire Weasley x Teddy Lupin
    OC x OC

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS
    Jace Herondale x OC [☆☆☆]
    Simon Lewis x OC [☆☆]
    Alec Lightwood x Magnus Bane
    Isabelle Lightwood x OC
    Jace Herondale x Clary Morgensternq [☆]
    OC x OC

PERCY JACKSON
    Percy Jackson x OC [☆]
    Luke Castellan x OC

THE HUNGER GAMES
    Finnick Odair x OC [☆☆]
    Finnick Odair x Katniss Everdeen
    Gale Hawthorne x OC
    Gale Hawthorne x Katniss Everdeen
    Finnick Odair x Johanna Mason [☆☆]

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
    [I'm only on season one but I have ships]
    Hanna x Caleb [☆☆]
    Spencer x Wren [☆]
    Aria x Ezra [☆☆]
    Spencer x Toby

TWILIGHT
    Edward Cullen x OC [☆☆☆]
    Jasper Hale x OC

THE MAZE RUNNER
    Newt x OC [☆☆☆]
    Thomas x OC [☆]
    Thomas x Teresa

GAME OF THRONES
    Bran Stark x OC [☆☆]
    Jon Snow x OC [☆]
    Jaime Lannister x OC

• ❝ PLOTS ❞
    [Italics is preferred role. Stars represent a carving. Some are open to doubling.]

Coming Soon!

Hi there i like your ideas for bad boy good girl and and runaway and small town girl

• Love
Reactions: adriana
Still searching ~

Still searching~

Hey! I was interested in the Hermione x Draco, or the Draco x OC. I am currently a blue star, but I will be red in a few months if that's an interest/ barrier for you.

• Love
Reactions: adriana
Hey! I was interested in the Hermione x Draco, or the Draco x OC. I am currently a blue star, but I will be red in a few months if that's an interest/ barrier for you.
I'd love to do Draco x OC/Hermione with you :) PM me and we can talk details'

STill searching :3

Reactions: Vigilante
What about Bad Girl and Good Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.