Adriana's Restaurant ~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I'm sorry but I won't be able to post for a couple days or so. I'm not feeling too great.

Name: Vasili Oberst (Due to the oddness of his name everyone calls him Vas)
Position: Waiter
Appearance:
Vasili is 5'9"
Personality:
~Cheerful
~Clumsy
~Joker
~Emotionally Retarded
~Likes to see everyone smiling
~Likes to have fun
Background: He was born to a middle class family so he didn't really have that many hardships. His family never split up or anything of the sort. When he was younger his parents took him to a big circus, one of the grandest ever. Vasili was mesmerized by the performance and decided the he wanted to perform in a circus, to make all the kids smile just like he did when he was a kid. So he began dressing jester-like once he hit middle school. He also began practicing all sorts of circus acts, which include, but aren't limited to juggling, tightrope walking, magic tricks, both balancing things on himself and himself balancing on things. He was slightly bullied at first, but the bullies stopped once they realized how fun he was; Vasili actually became quite popular at school. Once graduated from high school he tried to find a circus to join, but he just couldn't find one. So he has gone from job to job constantly quitting because of boredom. He has now ended up at this restaurant.
Crush: None for now as he just met the people, but for sure he'll get one.
Other: As said he has many circus skills. Vasili is also great with kids, so when he runs into a crying child he makes it his mission to cheer them up.

ACCEPTED The link for the RP should be on the 2nd page

I'll post as soon as everyone gets their first post in

I don't think so...xP
{Edited form and just added how tall(how short,actually...xD) my charrie is.}

Also,question: Is there a specific uniform for the workers?If it was put a the first post,I must've missed it.Sorry in advance if I did... .~.

Ah, no there isn't a uniform for work but there are specific colors: white, black or blue (any blue) colored shirts; dark pants (its can be black, dark blue or something)

Ha, yikes. Well for RP purposes, when I said uniform in the RP just assume I meant a white shirt with a black bowtie and black dress pants.

Lol alright x], its my fault for not mentioning anything about the uniforms; I had completely forgotten about them lol

I really wanted to get back into RPing, but my schedule suddenly got chaotic. Im gonna need to drop out. Sorry T_T

I had a quick question, do we RP the guests as well? or are you controlling them @LonaLove20. haha, just didn't wanna mess up anything.

If you want to control the customers then you can do so:), pretty much if you mention them in your post then you can control them:)

FFFF- I wish I had seen the RP link before D:

Status
Not open for further replies.