Appearance:
Suzuya-Tohzuki-anime-guys-18246403-2560-1511.jpg

Personality:
~A joker
~Humerous
~Slightly spastic
~Loves to cook
~Tends to pull pranks​
Background: he's been friends with Adriana and Alexandra for years. They grew up down the street from each other, and went to the same school. Of course, he's closer with Adriana than Alexandra because he and Adriana were closer in age than Alexandra. When he graduated school he started working with Adriana.
Crush: He has a pretty hard-core crush on Adriana, as he has for years.

If you don't want like the idea of James and the girls knowing each other, I can change it, just thought I'd suggest it. ^_^

ACCEPTED and yes a few more male characters would really help xD I think we need only two more males, so if there ends up being 3 then I/someone can make a girl and then the sign-up will be closed then I'll start the actual rp:)

Aww...I wanted to make a female charrie x3 ah well,I'll just wait for more males I guess :3

Since there should be two more male characters coming in then you can make a female if you want:), you and the other two will be the last ones:)

..::Name::..
Drake. (i dun have a last name for him! >.< Please excuse me!)
..::Age::..
..::Gender::..
Male.
..::Position::..
Ah, a waiter I suppose, as you seem to have bartenders.
..::Appearance::..
Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair.jpg

..::Personality::..
Ahm, well, Drake is cocky and arrogant. He loves to annoy people and tends to get himself into plenty of trouble. Er, he likes to pick fights and has gotten himself beat up quite a few times actually.
..::Background::..
Drake has always been a trouble maker and was always doing something he shouldn't be doing, be it at school, at home, or other. I suppose you could say he was a problem child. Done with their impossible child, Drake's parents left him when he was 8. Although he had no home, Drake still went to school. He hoped that, maybe if he didn't get into so much trouble, his parents would want him again and come back for their son. They never did. Drake slowly accepted this and continued going to school. At the age of 15, Drake met the 20 year old Ayami Inoue. The two quickly became close friends, as they had personalities that were nearly identical. Ayami was the oldest of 3 boys. He invited Drake to come stay at their home, seeing that the rebellious boy had no place to stay. Drake eagerly accepted and stayed with the three Inoue brothers. He enjoys picking on Ryuzaka, the youngest boy in the house at the age of 16 currently. Kai, the middle child, completely avoids Drake, as the two despise each other with a burning passion.
..::Crush::..
Well, being bisexual, he finds James to be an interesting figure, but he also is crushing on Alexandra.
..::Other::..
Drake stands at 6'1" and weighs in at approximately 143 pounds. He has a strange fondness for cats and actually has a small black kitten named Fluffy. Drake also has a love for strawberries and sour gummy candies.​

Name: Falco Sabine
Position: Waiter
Appearance: FS.png
6'1" in height, Falco Sabine is tan skinned and has mysterious gray eyes. He is of lean athletic build and weighs 200 pounds.

Personality: Uninterested a lot of the time. Falco is also very blunt and expresses how he feels in a monotonous tone. Shows emotions rarely and while at work takes on a professional approach to things. Very insightful and is able to "read" people very well.

Background: Second Year environmental science major. Works in order to pay off his school loans. He lost his parents very young and he was also an only child. He was raised by his grandfather in a meek town. His beloved grandfather suddenly fell ill and is currently hospitalized. He also works to pay for his grandfather's hospital bills and treatment.

Crush: As of current, he has no girlfriend.

Other: Played high school basketball. Lives in a one bedroom apartment

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright because I'm nice, the both of you are ACCEPTED and @Haruka and I will make the last two girls then we're done, I'm closing the sign up now:]

Yay~ Thank you very much for accepting me!~ :bsmile:

Name: Jacqueline Fox
Position: Chef
Appearance:
original.jpg

Personality: She usually tends to enjoy sleeping a lot and when she's at work and on break she tends to sleep in the pantry or in her car, Jacky dislikes it when people disrespect her friends. Since she was young she had learned Kendo and Martial Arts since she was 5 years old but she doesn't look like much of threat, of course it isn't smart to anger her because she isn't afraid to hit someone. Most of the time she is quiet and just watching everyone or she is standing/sitting beside one of her co-workers who she thinks of as family.
Background: Jacqueline had been raised by her single mother until she reached the age of 6 when her mother passed away in a plane crash on her way back from her vacation. After that her Grandma had taken care of here for a while until she was to old to be able to taken care of even herself so when she was 12 years old she was in the Foster system and going from family to family. Once she turned 18 she took all of her saved up money and looked for a place of her own. Luckily she had known Alexandria and Adriana in high school so she turned to them when she had no where to go, now she lives with Adriana
Crush: She likes pretty much all the guys (she can't decide at the moment)
Other: She hates being woken up by strangers

I am making the actual rp right now and will tag everyone who has submitted their CS:), since I believe I'm still waiting for a few more then I will also post the link when its ready:)

@LonaLove20 Hey, I just really noticed right now, but my character's name is really alike yours, is that ok for you or do you find it better for me to change it?

Yay,thank you so much~ >3<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Shana Blake
Position: Waitress
Appearance:
Anime_Hentai_Ouji_to_Warawanai_Neko_2013_Wallpap.jpg

{Height: 5'3" Shoes: Simple Black Open Shoes}
Personality:
~Cheerful
~Easily-embarrassed
~A little hot-tempered
~Is not afraid to hurt you when you get to her wrong side—but of course,this does not apply to a customer
~Hardworking/Determined
(yush,she is somewhat of a tsundere... :3 )

Background: Shana is pretty much a simple girl living a simple life.As a kid,she quickly showed interest in music.Whenever she had nothing to do,she would start singing and drawing pictures of her playing a guitar while singing on stage.But that was all behind in the past.When she started school,she let go of that dream and focused on her studying.As the years passed in her school life,she was known as "little miss cold sunshine" because despite almost unapproachable feel she gives people when she looks(or rather glares) at them,her smile was,and still is,very heart-warming.She was pretty ashamed of this nickname,but at the same time she didn't really mind back then.Now,she's rather more cheerful and approachable...or maybe that was just because of her new job(as a waitress) and how she needs to be that way.

Crush: Nobody at the moment

Other: She used to be part of a club where she got forced to wear cat ears everytime,which she despised and was very embarrassed of.She tries not to bring it up and avoid dressing up unnecessarily in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sittin' here like an awkward turtle... *pets Haruka's face*​

Sorry I couldn't get my character up yesterday, but i didn't go home from school like i thought i was. I actually didn't get home till 4 in the morning. You said sign ups are closed, but can I still get a character in?

Status
Not open for further replies.