Adriana's One x One Plot House

A

Adriana

Original poster
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ON THIS THREAD

I would prefer that I be contacted either through private message or visitor message since I'm a little fussy about keeping the thread purely for my plots only. Please pardon me on that.

====================================================

Welcome to my warm and comfy plot house, this is the place where I'll be posting various plots that may be inspired by external sources or my own ideas. Each story will have three slots which imply that there can be three different roleplayers who are welcome to adopt the story.

I am open for alterations of the plots as long as the general story of the plot is intact. I won't request for anything specific (ie. your character's personality or family history) regarding to your character but I would like to ask that you respect my characters and the details that I've planned out.
=====================================================

RULES

Length: Typically I would write a minimum of three decent solid paragraphs which translate to approximately three to five sentences per paragraph. I am not planning to count how many sentences in one paragraph but I would not appreciate one-liners from happening. The reason why is because I find it to be extremely discouraging to find a one-sentence response when I have spent the time and effort to craft my response. I enjoy both quality and quantity of the responses so I hope you too.

Posting: I am an active player so hopefully you would be as active as I am. A minimum of a post a day would be ideal and it would be good if you could inform me before hand if you're going to be absent from the RP.​

Foreign Identity

Type: Original- Inspired
Setting: Modern

Fear, confusion, amnesia and chilliness-- a perfect combination for one hell of a incredible story.

Waking up without memories and chained to a chains to a stranger in a cell certainly isn't one that's pleasant to say the least.

Two nameless strangers woke up who find themselves imprisoned together. Clueless about their own identities, let alone their captor and tormentor, escape is the only option. The pair faces a bizarre labyrinth of rooms and clues that creates more confusion than clarity that they can explain. Every discovery only brings more questions than answers.

Who captured them and why were they taken? What does their captor want and what does the riddles mean exactly.

Lacking allies and options, the duo must learn to trust one another. Mazes, puzzles and even strange creatures lurking in the darkness forces them to rely on their wits and one another for survival. However survival isn't enough, they'll demand for answers.

Though will answers be enough? Will the truth bring them closer together or drive them forever apart? Will discovering their identities bring them home?

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:
Unknown at this point of time

Species/Race:
Human/ Caucasian

Unknown but appears to be in his early twenties

Birthplace/World:
Unknown / Human world

Birthday:
Undetermined

Occupation/School/Grade:
Unknown/unknown/ unknown