Adrenaline

Name: Lusterless Nova
Drena or Normal?: Drena
Appearance:
View attachment 19943
Personality:
At his best times he is just and protective. At his worst stubborn and Authoritarian.
He is often found diving into a book or spending hours working on a project. Although he trusts his own ears more then rumors he is a bit naive and will at least doubt rumors that he thinks are interesting.
While he tends to be book smart as opposed to street smart, he also tends to be a tad socially awkward, but he still somehow manages to help his friends and family with their problems.
He cares very much for his friends and tends to hide his own problems when he knows that they would be worried because of it.

Despite this nature he has a somewhat cold personality. It takes time and trust for him to warm up to others.

Biography:
Nova grew up in a village that is hidden from civilization, and surrounded by a forest. He had a quiet life there and learned from his father how to be strong, while his mother taught him kindness.
At the age of 12 he learned how to use those swordsmanship, but he had yet to learn how to fully master it. In order to do so he left his home, after making himself a own sword, and became a traveler at the age of 15.

As he came back 3 years later, his village was under attack. He did not pay attention for a moment and fell on the ground. His head hit something hard and made him pass out. Thanks to this he survived, since he remained hidden in the nearby forest.
As he woke up, everything was destroyed and the villagers were dead. He searched for the house he grew up in, but his worst fear were sadly confirmed. His parents lied there dead before him.
He remained there for a few days to give the villagers a proper burial and collect any knowledge that was not destroyed.

He is a traveler who seeks a meaning for his life. Whenever he has a chance, he takes some jobs to make some money. If that is not possible he camps outside and eats what nature has to offer.
Being a traveler taught him many things. He knows how to survive in the hardest environments, cook with nothing but a pot, and how to identify poisonous plants.

When did he Cross? (if Drena): At the age of 18 (4 years ago)
How did he Cross? (if Drena--what triggered the adrenaline rush?): When his Home was attacked he wanted to help. Since then, his powers are activated when he wants to help others.
Night Aspect:
Chaos Force: The chaos force is a energy source. Unlike energies like KI, it is not drawn from the user.
This fact allows Nova to use near infinite amounts of chaos. But the output is limited. If he reaches that limit he becomes exhausted and has to rest for a while.
Chaos can be used for many different things.
Currently known uses are Energy blasts, projectiles, beams, transformation and even teleportation

Other:
-Swordsmanship: Nova uses his own fighting style. He moves quick and slashes with his short sword in his right hand while using chaos in his left hand. Big or slow enemies will have a hard time dealing with him.
-
Weapon:
Nova uses a short sword, which is made from different materials. Softer materials form it's core, while the outer layer is as solid as a diamond.
Even though it's short it weighs proud 30 Kilo. The fact that nova swings it like a toothpick means that it takes a long time to master it.

-Luckily he is not uneducated. He knows most of the stuff that is taught at school, and complex facts about supernatural powers. This makes him a good strategist and clever fighter. If the enemy has a weak spot, he will find it.
-Instead of striking power, he relies on speed and defense. This is complimented by his own fighting style.

Accepted, Nova. I'm sorry, but I don't think changelings will work very well in this RP. Sorry.

Name: Dillon "Teal"
Age (10-26):
Drena or Normal?:
Normal
Appearance: Light green, cheery looking eyes. Deep blue, wet droopy looking medium length hair. Wears a sleeveless vest with a small feather logo on the front. He'll either wear long, water retardant baggy shorts with simple shoes or pants tucked in to boots so he can trudge though deep water. Stands at 5'2 ft high.
Personality: In general Teal is excited and fun loving. He's sensitive about what he says and what others say to him, making him a bit emotionally insecure. Violence isn't his preferred method of solving problems, but if it really requires him to he'll fight.
At his best Teal can be the life of the party and the guy everyone can count on to get things together. At his worst he can be erratic from sadness to anger. The wrong words could tick him off and lead to him throwing some powerful words towards offenders, or fists.
Biography: Teal grew up with a pair of loving parents in the mountains. They didn't have many bodies of water there, so swimming was never an activity that anyone participated in. There was a town several miles away built beside a lake that Teal loved to visit. He adored the concrete streets and bustling stores to the wide open mountains, but he still loved his home as well. He always wondered just what was under the lake's surface, only ever reading about aquatic creatures in school. One day at the age of 9 he was peering into the water while sitting on the railing of a sidewalk and he slipped off, plunging into the water. He sunk down to the bottom slowly and looked around, astonished by the lake's creatures and plant life. Since then he's had a deep fascination for the water and for a job assists oceanographers and marine biologists with underwater dives.
Other: Teal has an extreme distaste for mollusks, specifically snails and slugs. The sight of one makes him want to hurl and scream.

// I'll have a picture of Teal/Dillon sometime.

Accepted! Thank you for joining!

When will the rp start if i may ask?

It already has. The link is a few posts up (or down, depending on your settings). We're not too far along. We've basically just been talking. Franca, Jezebel, and Zain are all near the edge of the forest, I would think. Franca is offereing shelter and they've just agreed. Aria is in the shadows plotting against them....

that's basically it. If you need help jumping in, just ask!

I think it's a bad time to join in now. I think i know when i'll join. Keep rp-ing. It will be a surprise.

I just want to let you guys know I'm still here. Kinda difficult for to reason out why my character would end up in the outskirts of the town so if you don't mind, I'll just wait for all of you to come into town.

That's fine! I'm just sitting here, tapping my fingers on my keyboard as I wait for someone to go post...:frog: