Admiral wants you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admiral Merry

Original poster
Hello
My name is Merry, but you can call me Admiral if you want to keep things formal.
I am 23 years old (at least physically). I have been roleplaying for quite some time, but it was mostly IRL or on Czech sites. English is not my first language, but I use it a lot and even have CAE certificate. Because of this, I would like my partner to be a little bit forgiving when it comes to grammatical mistakes.

I usually try to mirror my partner in lenght, but I can write 2-4 decent paragraphs per post.

What I love about RP most is the world-building and plotting part. I am student of international relationship and creating nations, cultures and history is my greatest joy. Because of this, I enjoy fantasy settings most. Real magic and gods give you some artistic freedom. Also, I like things a little bit more gritty and realistic. Most of my inspiration comes from Sapkowski (better Tolkien with sex and racism), Warhammer and Dragon age, so if you are familiar with these terms, you should get an idea about what kind of worlds I like.

In terms of characters, believable, flawed individuals are preferred (no Mary/Gary Sues). I tend to roleplay a little bit more roguish characters. Foulmouthed smugglers, pirates, mercenaries and spies are my cup of tea and I try to avoid playing more brutish characters.

I enjoy romance in my RPs, but it has to come naturally and characters should have some kind of chemistry between them (love/hate relationships are my favourite). Also I prefer FxF or MxF (where I play male) pairings.

Anyone interested?

Is there anything you are craving to do in particular? I like how you sound and would be interested in thinking something up with you. :)

well, I have this postapo/fantasy world idea in my head, I would like to develop, but it´s not really fleshed out and it might end up being a terrible mess.

Hmmm... Maybe we can come up with something together then? I saw you mentioned you would like to play a pirate or something of that sort and I have been wanting to try something like that out.

Great. Send me PM with your idea and we can work it out.

Do you do fandoms? (Such as Disney movies especially The Hunchback Of Notre Dame) if not since you like fantasy and such a lot why not something involving mermaids? just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.