ADMINS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group would you like the ADMINS to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
In our last vote for the Staffers, #FF0033 won by a single vote! That was a pretty close poll. I think this color is electric and lovely. Funnily enough, we will be a slight alteration of how the staff tier works, so all staffers will have a variation of this color depending on what their job is on the team. (That'll be a fun announcement for later!)

Now it is time to vote for your ADMINS! YES! You even get to vote on the Admins new color! :D For admins we need a color that stands out from the other colors. And because all of our selected colors so far have been strong electric colors, it is recommended that you choose something that fits with that theme. Or don't and I'll just frown a lot. >:[

In this poll "Rosey Pinks" and "Red" have been removed, as the Staff color falls in between those two and we don't want something too similar.

For reference again, here are the colors that have already been decided!

Newbies Color
Members Color
Donators Color
Community Volunteers Color
Staff Color

But brown/tan is my color... I don't want to risk you people voting on me...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If we vote in horrid colors in spite we still have to look at the colors! >:[

• Thank You
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
I'm not gonna put colors I hate in the HEX poll. 8D Cause screw you trolls, I DO WHAT I WANT.

@Diana if Yellow wins regardless of how much you don't want it to win, I think we should have TRUE yellows only. You don't want the color but it keeps winning!! You're torturing yourself, thus we should hold true to the color! XD

Reactions: LunaValentine
The poor newbs were the only ones trolled.

I think there could have been MUCH worse colors.
Pfft, that's because the color perfectly matches you! <_<

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
if Yellow wins regardless of how much you don't want it to win, I think we should have TRUE yellows only. You don't want the color but it keeps winning!! You're torturing yourself, thus we should hold true to the color! XD
But we can't do true yellow because it won't show up properly on white. D: All hex codes have to show up on both color styles!

I was thinking a nice gold for our lovely admins. not a bright gold, a deep gold.

I don't give a fudge what color the admins get. I'm still mourning the loss of my beautiful blue and crying over my vomit jello orange. ;-;

But I voted for blue cause at least then the admins would have the color I like. </3

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
I'm voting for blues because yellows are horrid.

Rainbows! I vote rainbow!

I think there could have been MUCH worse colors.
It could have been worse, yes. But it could have been MUCH better too.

• Thank You
Yellow to complete the rainbow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.