ADMINS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND

Which yellow would you like for the Admins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
WOW THANKS

You chose yellow for the Admins. >:[ How delightful.

Well, here are your Diana-approved selections of yellows and golds. 8D It doesn't matter which you pick, because yellow sucks and we're all going to hate it. At least choose one that matches the palette we have going on already.

YOUR CHOICES:
#8c7621
#a78b1c
#b9a014
#dca000
#e6b319
#e3b740
#f0c646
#ffbd3d
#f78530

THE PREVIOUS WINNING COLORS:

Newbies Color
Members Color
Donators Color
Volunteers Color
Staff Color

Well... If CV label gets removed and folded into staff.. We could just give the admins that purdy orange...

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Well... If CV label gets removed and folded into staff.. We could just give the admins that purdy orange...
Trainees are still orange, they're just considered Staff now and have a different name.

I support this change.

And in line with Diana's new colour policy we must put this to a vote.
Vote is currently 2 - 0. :3

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I support this change.

And in line with Diana's new colour policy we must put this to a vote.
Vote is currently 2 - 0. :3

Nononononono! I won't go back to that icky orange color! >:(

Edit: Oh wait, you're taking about the admins. Oh thank gawd. *sigh* :)

Why the hell would I go through the trouble of promoting almost 40 people just for color spite? O___O Do you know how much permissions and buttons and things I am STILL trying to fix. ;_______; It took me three hours getting everyone setup and I still forgot stuff.

Wow, Diana's a huge Orangist I see! >:C

Oh, there will be a huge new batch of CVs soon enough. >:]

Reactions: Ali
And will those CVs also become Staff? :P

SOME of them. 8D With this mass promotion we FINALLY have a full and complete staffing team based on my guestimated numbers for optimal site running. I prolly only need a few more official staff. The rest will be a large group of support trainees, ready to replace peeps as they drop.

The rest will be a large group of support trainees, ready to replace peeps as they drop.
Sounds like a mad competition of people looking to take power. It's like the Hunger games. No! It's the

HUNGRY FOR POWER GAMES!!!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
D: Gwazi! Don't call the forum staff people shit!
We're all be shit one day after we die. We will rot, decompose into the earth, be used as fertilizer for plants, said plants will be eaten, and then there will be shit.
So yes, the Staff are shit. We are all shit.

We're all be shit one day after we die. We will rot, decompose into the earth, be used as fertilizer for plants, said plants will be eaten, and then there will be shit.
So yes, the Staff are shit. We are all shit.
Pfft, speak for yourself. I'm passing on the cycle of life and turning to shit nonsense. I'm gonna be cremated and have my remains turned into a man-made diamond so I can be as dazzling and brilliant in death as I was in life.

• Love
Reactions: Astoria and Ali
So you'll become something whose super common and worth next to nothing, but everyone idolizes you because you're that much of an introvert?

I'm not sure if I should cry at or applaud that.

I mean I'm not actually anything special in life and only have some value because of good marketing and heaps of bullshit, so it's fine. I thought this through, don't worry.

SOME of them. 8D With this mass promotion we FINALLY have a full and complete staffing team based on my guestimated numbers for optimal site running. I prolly only need a few more official staff. The rest will be a large group of support trainees, ready to replace peeps as they drop.

This means open registration again right? :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.