ADMINS SUCK

S

Slyen

Original poster
YOU HEARD IT THEY DO.

EITHER THEY ARE FUCKTARDS AND ILLUSIVE MEN DODGING ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS AND SADISTICALLY ENJOYING YOU SQUIRM AND GET A FAIL STICKER SLAPPED ON YOU EVERY DAY OR THEY ARE FEMALE POPULATING A SITE WITH MARY SUE TYPE CHARACTERS AND ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR OWN WORLD, THEREFORE NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION...

GRUMPY KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT.

'NUFF SAID.

Y-you hate me...?

;___;

;_____________;

Bitching about mods.

You are a manly man, for no one else has ever done this before.

Good Job, Caps Lock-kun.

UNLEASH THE FURY BROTHER SLY!!!!

Y-you hate me...?

;___;

;_____________;

No, just the abuse of power your title brings. Much like that of a third world dictator.

Bitching about mods.

You are a manly man, for no one else has ever done this before.

Good Job, Caps Lock-kun.

I expected sarcasm but at at least get ALL the facts right. Its only the Admins. The Mods are for the people! They are as overworked and opressed as normal members while the Admins sit in your ivory towers, utalizing the tactics of sweat shop managmers and petty warlords!

Very interesting ideas, Caps Lock-Kun. I'm very interested in learning about these ivory towers, you mentioned.

YOU HATE DIANA!?!

*SNIFFLE*

;________________;

I expected sarcasm but at at least get ALL the facts right. Its only the Admins. The Mods are for the people! They are as overworked and opressed as normal members while the Admins sit in your ivory towers, utalizing the tactics of sweat shop managmers and petty warlords!

LIES! Mods sit around enjoying their titles but never actually do the work to justify it! D: Admins have to manage hundreds of people and be the BAD GUYS and get called names and hated on, while Mods just play around and then complaining about admins firing them and over working them when they weren't working in the first place. D:<

You're so mean to us poor admins. ;_; ...well... to ME. Rory and Asmo suck. D:<

Wait.... D....d.....

Di-Di-Dia....ana....

;_________;

BUT I'M YOUR SUPER MOD! I TRY TO DO AS TOLD! I WORK! I DO! WHEN I'M NOT HAVING A MELTDOWN! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!

No Diana, you suck Asmo....

I make sandwiches with TK.

HAND ME THE FUCKING CHEESE RORY! THIS SANDWICH IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

Try directing your questions to the mods who have less power to abuse?

Like me, I don't even have a section to call my own....

Diana can I have CoffeeCake's sections?

*Gives Vay the Coffee Machine and Table.*

You dropped out of my roleplay Slyen.

There are consequences.

This is just the beginning.

*puts on tight black jeans, a moonbag and an 'IWAKU Cafe' T-shirt*

Who wants coffee!?