Admins and food

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and Grumpy match with the angry tomato and the angry... tangerine? Orange? xP
And you match with Moody and Astaroth, cause you are all happy cherries! Now kiss :D -gets camera-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
TIL everyone and their mother are admins. Does that make us peasants bums now?
Nahhh, staff just stole the admin color thanks to Diana Buttercorn being foolish enough to put it up to a popular vote. 8D

Also, all these fruit plebs. Vegetables are better, fried ones especially.

Reactions: Greenie
Nahhh, staff just stole the admin color thanks to Diana Buttercorn being foolish enough to put it up to a popular vote. 8D

Also, all these fruit plebs. Vegetables are better, fried ones especially.
STILL WAITING FOR THAT JARED VOTING D:

I bet there is some cannibals out there who sees her as food :D TOTALLY COUNTS!
Soooo glad someone finally made that joke >> I've been holding it in for a while XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
  • Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
I was sorely tempted to make an eating joke that wasn't cannibalism related, but I resisted the urge. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also had the desire to make that joke as well XD

• Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
But non of you did! You have all failed D:

WE'RE NOT VOTING ON JARED'S! >:[

The mistake was ever having a vote at all. Now people will think we're a democracy.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
We should now vote whether we should hit the reset button and everything go back to the way it was.

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
We should now vote whether we should hit the reset button and everything go back to the way it was.
This vote will be restricted to Staff/Admins only. Each Staff member's vote counts for 1/4 of a vote. Section Leads count for one whole vote. Admin votes and Jared's vote count for 100 votes each.

I just want to be the First Emperor of being Healthy, but I was stabbed by traitors!

Then those traitors turned around and made my Nephew, Chef Salad, first Emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.