Admins and food

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archwar

Original poster
So it would appear that a good few of our Admins have changed their Avatars to food. Is this a well constructed plot or just a accident? Either way, we're gonna get food puns so why not start here and make the Admins regret their decision?

It's not just the admins.

It's also a lot of the red-colored staff (whatever the hell the collective term for them is supposed to be these days.)

I was wondering about all the cherries

Y'all could have at least picked a better red fruit, like strawberries!

So it would appear that a good few of our Admins have changed their Avatars to food. Is this a well constructed plot or just a accident? Either way, we're gonna get food puns so why not start here and make the Admins regret their decision?
You're food.

I thought they were preparing a banquet for us. What nice admins.

*Raises an eyebrow, looks at her rose and then gives an unamused expression*

*Raises an eyebrow, looks at her rose and then gives an unamused expression*

I did say that a good few of the staff had food. Also, Roses can be eatable. They're just not very tasty being all thorny.

I must be butter colored, this is who I am now. >:[

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THE REST OF THESE NERDS.

*Scribbles the name @Archwar into the book of people to freeze before closing it with an audible 'thomp' sound*

He knows too much.

We're all trying to color coordinate with our new names. I just can't find a Dark Tower image to go with red though. :(

We're all trying to color coordinate with our new names. I just can't find a Dark Tower image to go with red though. :(
I mean, I've never read much of Stephen King (or Dark Tower), but this one seems like sort of a given.
Crimson_King_Dark_Tower.jpg

I mean, I've never read much of Stephen King (or Dark Tower), but this one seems like sort of a given.
Crimson_King_Dark_Tower.jpg

I've been going with the comics. I'm on a Susan and Roland kick at the moment. I just got halfway through The Gunslinger Born.

Blame @Astaroth for this avatar update, I dared to challenge for a Kawaii winter to be found... and now Kawaii snowman.

We have assimilated into a Hive Mind. We are becoming one with red.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
My apple is adorable!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.