ADMIN BIRTHDAY!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Nov 18, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    The Zhoad are the elves of the desert lands within the upper Southlyn Continent. They are neighbors to the Maldviri, and have peaceful relations while presiding within Maldvir. The Desert of Hazshasbul divides the two societies, and both have roughly the same population. Their society lives in tribes, often comprised of families, and have no overall ruler.

• Common eye colors: jeweled tones of gold, red, purple, and cyan
    • Common hair colors: brown, black
    • Primary trade: jewelry, gemstones, and spice

||CULTURE||

Due to being locked within terrain half dominated by sand, the Zhoads keep their societies within the grasslands. Their sources of water come from irrigation systems spanning from the fresh waters near Sus as well as tapped underground reservoirs. The coastal tribes are comprised mostly of fishermen and trade by boat with those in Sus and Bas.

Internal wars amongst tribes have been a conflict for centuries that stems from a tribe long ago having fallen to Shadow. Since then, it has been believed that the Zhoads were cursed to fight against each other until the End of Days. It has only been through the Maldviri that they have been able to resolve further conflicts, though grudges are still held that are often quite petty.

Women are the warriors and protectors of the society so that men can work uninhibited. They are known for wielding enchanted blades with runic designs that channel their magical attunement with their martial skills. While some men do partake in the way of the warrior, it is considered lazy on the part of the man, for it is believed he should be working instead, and that the financial and societal burdens should fall on his shoulders.

Due to their closeness with Maldviri, there are some practitioners of Inner Light, though still quite few in number. Those who do convert often pilgrimage across the desert to study among the masters.

||APPREARANCE||

Their skin tone ranges from brown to tan with a golden sheen. It is fashionable to paint their faces in colors of reds, cyans, and golds to accentuate their striking eye colors. Jewelry and metals are common even among the common folk as excessive ornamentation. The dyes of their fabric are often just as vibrant.

2. That's a good Question. Unles we want to use Camlann, or rather a Rolance Equivalent.

Also we may not need to modify much. After all Humans don't commonly venture up to Elysium. Probably in part due to Zenrus' Domain.

3. ENGLISH TIMEZONE IS ALL THAT MATTERS

DANCE OROCHI! DANCE!!

4. COUNTER DANCE! RORY IS AT HIS WEAKEST! IF WE DANCE COUNTERCLOCKWISE WE CAN MAKE HIM YOUNGER!

5. Yes, we can-can do the can-can!

*dances merrily in no particular direction*

6. EHEHEHE!
    My master's birthday!
    **goes and grabs Mandy's box of kinkiness from the storage attic**
    I'm going to need Psy's help.

7. *Eating cake*

Wooooo! This is a great party! I mean whenelse do we get FREE CAKE.

8. I HOPE YOU CHOKED ON YOUR CAKE RORY!

9. Diana, it's not my fault Orochi and Asmo were drunk and assumed you were a stripper that comes out of large birthday cakes.

10. THEN I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON -ME- RORY!

11. BEND OVER, RORY, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR LATE-BIRTHDAY WHIPPINS!

12. O.o

*backs away*

13. Failed birthday.

Asmo got washed in the flood of failure.

14. ASMO IS A LATEY MATEY

15. Screw you guys.

I'm great.

16. Great at sucking.

>:I

Sucker.

17. Will check it out.

18. Kinky. She must be Dutch.

19. Okay, I presume vampires can't stand the light in this world?