ADMIN BIRTHDAY!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Nov 18, 2009.

1. This is a birthday that actually matters!

*whips the members*

DANCE! DANCE FOR RORY!!

2. STOP BEING LATE, ASMO!

3. ENGLISH TIMEZONE IS ALL THAT MATTERS

DANCE OROCHI! DANCE!!

4. COUNTER DANCE! RORY IS AT HIS WEAKEST! IF WE DANCE COUNTERCLOCKWISE WE CAN MAKE HIM YOUNGER!

5. Sodika:Lets summon a.

Yackiba:Angel.

Setiki:Yeah.

6. EHEHEHE!
    My master's birthday!
    **goes and grabs Mandy's box of kinkiness from the storage attic**
    I'm going to need Psy's help.

7. *Eating cake*

Wooooo! This is a great party! I mean whenelse do we get FREE CAKE.

8. I HOPE YOU CHOKED ON YOUR CAKE RORY!

9. Diana, it's not my fault Orochi and Asmo were drunk and assumed you were a stripper that comes out of large birthday cakes.

10. THEN I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON -ME- RORY!

11. BEND OVER, RORY, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR LATE-BIRTHDAY WHIPPINS!

12. Name: Misha Avilova
    Grade: 12th grade
    Sex: Female
    Race: Dhampir
    Clique: None

Origin: Russian
    Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, working on Spanish.
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Relationships: OPEN

Personality/Background:
    Misha is the offspring of a vampire and a human. She was born in Russia to a vampire father and a human mother who are still together to this day. Luckily, due to the mixed blood, she has a better tolerance to sunlight. She survives on human foods and does not require blood to survive, but she craves it quite a bit and is strengthened by its consumption. She still possesses the increased physical attributes such as vampiric speed, strength, senses, and regeneration among other things.

Misha lived in Russia with her parents until she hit puberty which was when her vampiric changes started to reach a melting point. She became difficult to control when her bloodlust took form and in fear of her becoming a monster, they decided to send her off to Japan so she could attend the Academy. Their hope was that this would put her around others like herself and help to teach her to be in control of herself – not all monsters had to be monsters.

Misha is a smart girl, but she is easily distracted and doesn’t work very hard on her studies. She keeps barely above average grades only because she’s typically busy people-watching the students in her class and misses some of the lectures due to “illness” which is her excuse for skipping. She is very attuned to animals and has a great love and respect of them. She can sometimes be spotted outside the school playing with cats, birds, or whatever animals come by.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Schedule: Physics, Calculus, Spanish IV, Music Theory, Horseback Riding, Archery, Tai Chi.

13. I like. Accepted :)

14. ASMO IS A LATEY MATEY

15. Screw you guys.

I'm great.

16. Great at sucking.

>:I

Sucker.

17. Like your mom.

>:[

18. Kinky. She must be Dutch.

19. Okay, I presume vampires can't stand the light in this world?