Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, medieval.
Is back!

Reactions: Minibit
So excited! O____O I love her warm voice and pretty musics.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Glad to see she's back :) I've always loved her voice! There's something about it that seems old school yet new at the same time.

No lie, I've listened to this song 20+ times in two days. It's so much better than that rolling in the deep crap.

Reactions: Mid
Has this been shared yet? owo

Anyway, loving the new song~

• Love
I too have listened to it a lot. She's broken the record of most viewed video so the Queen is back :O

*fangirls like crazy*

Lurve her stuff. Lurve, lurve, lurve.

• Love
You know, as much as I love her new song, you realize she's pulling the same crap as Drake and his "Hotline Bling" song? They both did someone wrong to their then respective SO's, and are tripped up about how they seem to be doing relatively well, despite what happened.

Don't get me wrong, both songs are good and extremely catchy, I just don't see people criticizing Adele's song like they are, Drake's.

You know, as much as I love her new song, you realize she's pulling the same crap as Drake and his "Hotline Bling" song? They both did someone wrong to their then respective SO's, and are tripped up about how they seem to be doing relatively well, despite what happened.

Don't get me wrong, both songs are good and extremely catchy, I just don't see people criticizing Adele's song like they are, Drake's.

I actually haven't heard people complaining about Drake's song o.o Adele is usually celebrated as speaking from the heart about her heartbreaks. <_< Now I'm curious xD

Personally I prefer Rolling. It has a lovely tempo, fantastic composition and uses her range very well. Not that this isn't good, becouse it is. Adeles have really nice gauge on what she can do with her voice and it shows. That execution is so crisp. But this feels very much like the old ballads you hear again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.