Adding to the Collection

V

Vellichor

Original poster
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I am not sure what name to go by on this site. Or Character, yet; but I will, soon hopefully! A lifelong friend; who is on this site,(and who I need to find!) recommended that I join as I've recently hit dark times and am on the verge of giving up role-play for good. I am hoping to make more friends on this site to build and create wonderful stories with all the feels, the ups and the downs. I am a romantic at heart and look for the positive outcomes in the stories. Where there is darkness, there is light. Death/rebirth. Good and evil. My character's tend to be on the side of good; always wanting to help, to be needed, but can also kill to protect. Most of my character's have been shifters; mainly lycanthrope.

I have role-played with a set of people since the start; many many years ago, so I am a bit rusty in having to start over. My character's and I are shy to start, and may need a little push of encouragement.

This is my first stop on the site, I am going to have a look around and see what characters are on here to help me decide what to be.

I look forward to becoming your friend and posting with you.

Sincerely,

V

Reactions: Viverescribere
Well if your looking for a partner that enjoys using things like Lycanthropes in a fantasy setting I think we would be a good fit.

Hey! That sounds great. I'm used to rping a lycan shifter with some type of powers. What sort of characters do you like? Plots/settings?

Welcome to Iwaku and Merry Christmas-sorry for the delay!

Well if your looking for a partner that enjoys using things like Lycanthropes in a fantasy setting I think we would be a good fit.
Oops I replied wrong. Still figuring this out. Haha how embarrassing. :)