1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Medieval, Romance, Psych, and many more.
Heya all,

FIrst of all, I'm reallylooking for an expert rp' er for this one. I just nééd the heavy details and the intensity in this one. And I know you are out there, just stop underestimating yourself ;-)

Alright, here's the idea:

I'll be playing a female, 24/25 years of age and you would be a male around 28/29 (you might convince me in an older age).
The woman is on her own, takes care of her own business and get through life just fine. In men she is generally not interested, since she'd been ditched pretty hard the last time she was involved in a relationship. Ever since she figured she just take care of her own.

Suddenly you get in her way. How or when is up for discussion, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a new collegue. Something about the man makes her loose her mind. Is it his scent, his eyes, his behaviour, he stunning good looks or is it everything together? She doesn't know it, but it's highly addictive.

Even though she tries hard to ignore it, she gets sucked towards him. She feels the need to do as told and the horrifying part about it: he knows the effect he is sorting on her and uses it well. If it's for the good or the bad,that I'll leave up to you.

So, if you're interested, just send me a PM :-)

I do like multiple replies a day and I do like to understand what you are typing. For this RP I'm looking for a native English speaker and I (as a non native one) will do my very best to put something decent down.
I need details and an active rp' er, please feel free to come up with twists and turns.

Sex is a big part of it if you want, mindgames are absolutely a part of it. It's up to you were you take it and we can absolutely discuss more details!

Love to hear from you :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.