LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.

So that College Humor Series that exposed to the truth to so many cultural norms is now it's own TV Show. That's pretty cool. :)​

Reactions: Windsong
I feel bad for not knowing about this sooner

10/10

It just started this week.

That was entertaining. Could have been a little more informative and as they joking point out, less abrasive. Otherwise fairly entertaining.

Though me and my wife both think that it's impact will be severely diminished by the fact people are acting like its all a big joke.

That was entertaining. Could have been a little more informative and as they joking point out, less abrasive. Otherwise fairly entertaining.
There were some bits I wish they clarified more, like with the can top collections being useless.
Though me and my wife both think that it's impact will be severely diminished by the fact people are acting like its all a big joke.
I only think that's only much of a concern with people who think facts and comedy have to be separate.

Though we have enough factual comedians (Colbert, Jon Stewart, John Oliver, George Carlin) that it should have a good audience.

I knew most of the things in this episode! 8D

I love how snarky it is. O__O It makes me wanna slap the shit out of him and laugh at the same time.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Episode 2 is out! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
I think I'm in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.