Ad Style Won't Stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
I'm not sure if I chose the correct prefix for this.

I chose the Blue-Green Ad Style for Iwaku, yet it didn't seem to have saved since it was back to Dusk when I went on mobile. The same happened on my laptop when I had gotten off for a little while and then returned.

Is this just me?

Firefox_Screenshot_2016-08-29T11-46-41.797Z.png

I'm not sure what you mean yet, but maybe you just forgot to click 'save' on it? ^^; But I think I've experienced something similar - I chose Midnight plus Blue in Color Options when I was on my phone earlier. Then when I got to check Iwaku out on my laptop, it was back to the default style. Might be a bug.

I suspect these might be saved via browser cookies. So if you switch browsers (or devices) your style wont be set for the other device. So people will have to test that theory out for me. O_O

I suspect these might be saved via browser cookies. So if you switch browsers (or devices) your style wont be set for the other device. So people will have to test that theory out for me. O_O
I tested both on mobile and on another browser.

It defaults back to the "default" theme (Midnight+Default gray) in both situations. I have too many tabs opened in Chrome to clear my cache & cookies without breaking things, so I'll let someone else test this part >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.