1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
so I just got this warning in my notifications
IMG_6463.jpg
but when I tried to follow the 'extend' link
IMG_6464.jpg
help? what did I do? and what can I do to fix it?

Is it the extend link on the notice that's not working, or is it also having issues when you try to edit your banner?

I'm having the same problem. Editing the ad is fine, but that doesn't seem to extend the showing period. Do I need to submit it again or...?

Reactions: Astroblaze
The ads are set up for 30 day periods, the system might be doing something weird where it's not letting you extend the ad period until after it has already expired. O: (In which case some links are broken in the notices). OR there could be something wonky with how the ad was setup. >:[ I haven't found anything yet though.

So you guys will have to tell me if it lets you relist the ad after it expires or if it forces you to create a new one!

Is it the extend link on the notice that's not working, or is it also having issues when you try to edit your banner?
no issues editing, but the extend link sends me to that "insufficient permissions" page

The ads are set up for 30 day periods, the system might be doing something weird where it's not letting you extend the ad period until after it has already expired.
sounds possible

Diana said:
So you guys will have to tell me if it lets you relist the ad after it expires or if it forces you to create a new one!
well it just did so I'll see what happens and get back with you

update: extend link still doesn't work -- I can still edit and save the ad like normal but it shows as "inactive", so I guess it's trying to make me make a whole new ad

update: extend link still doesn't work -- I can still edit and save the ad like normal but it shows as "inactive", so I guess it's trying to make me make a whole new ad

When you edit the ad, it does have to get approved again (y'know in case someone swaps out a banner for dicks or something), so that is what's up. O:

Oh okay, we're gonna have to wait for a while then and see if it comes back... Thanks for the info, Owl Mother >w<

When you edit the ad, it does have to get approved again (y'know in case someone swaps out a banner for dicks or something), so that is what's up. O:
I didn't make any changes tho -- usually stays active in that case. all the same, what I'm trying to say is it's not letting me extend the original ad

Reactions: Loveless
Still unable to extend the add... Should I just delete it and re-submit at this point? ^^'

@Loveless @Astroblaze Go ahead and delete and resubmit! I'm having some trouble trying to figure out the relisting. O:<

Hopping on the 'this isn't working' train.

@Loveless @Astroblaze Go ahead and delete and resubmit! I'm having some trouble trying to figure out the relisting. O:<
k, uh, now it won't let me do anything with any ads -- delete, edit, save, etc. I can open the creation page for a new ad but I can't save the ad that I've created. I also can't do anything to the old ad that was already not letting me relist