{ ad / interest check } a little magic to stop a little hell.

themysteriousashe

all hail the moth.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Magical, Modern, Fandom, Supernatural
hello everyone in this corner of the woods! i am here to advertise an rp that may interest some of you, as we are in need of positions to be filled!

below is the plot of the rp, and i would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have!

Screams of terror fill the night, footsteps smacking the pavement. The ground is slick with fresh rain, but that isn't a surprise in Florence, Oregon. However, the terrified individual slips, their shoes slowing their journey. Their breath appears in the air as they pant, trying to suck air into their burning lungs. Their heart pounds, not just due to the exercise, but in fear. Fight or flight mode is activated, and the individual chose flight. They have no idea what they witnessed as they sauntered on the sidewalks that evening.

They search their surroundings, trying to find anywhere to hide. Alleyways aren't good, they'll trap the individual. Anything outside a building doesn't provide adequate protection. God only knows whatever the thing they saw could do. They run to the nearest shop, jiggling the door handle. Dammit. It's locked. They try the next one and the next one, running out of options. As they're checking a handle, they hear faint stomping on the wet pavement. The creature is gaining on them. They flee from the door, their legs beginning to ache from running without stopping.

Soon, hey come across a shop, a light on. It's a peculiar shop, but they need to hide somewhere. They run to the door, quickly twisting the knob. It's unlocked. They yank the door open, running into the shop and slamming the door behind them. They quickly turn around, locking the door behind them. They pant aggressively, trying to regain their breath as sweat drips down their brow and back, drenching the clothing keeping them warm. Their back slides against the door, ducking out of view of the window.

The running on the pavement outside gets louder, snarling coming from the thing. The person freezes in terror, doing their best not to give away their hiding place. The creature runs by, not stopping to check the shop out. The individual lets out a shaky chuckle, tears pricking their eyes. They regain their breath and slowly slide up from their hiding place, their back to the stairs in the shop. A lithe figure comes down the staircase, dressed in a black dress with a flowing skirt and flowing sleeves.

"Can I help you, dear?" the woman asks. The individual jumps in fright, turning around. How do they explain what they saw to this woman? They aren't even sure of what they saw. Their eyes widen, their mouth opening. Nothing comes out, and they gulp, knowing they aren't supposed to be there. They begin to stutter and the woman chuckles gently. She gestures to a small table.

"Sit, child. Let me get a cup of tea, and then we can discuss what you saw," the woman climbed upstairs, her soft smile going into a thin line. Now was not the time for all hell to break loose.

Apologies for the long intro, but I thought I would do something to keep your attention. Now that you've made it this far, hello and welcome! The idea of this thread is sort of inspired by The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The premise of this thread is a portal to hell has been opened, and creatures are slowly sifting through into the human world. After first sighting of a creature by a human, the witches housed in Florence call an emergency meeting. They summon the two representatives of each coven from all over the world.

The representatives travel to Florence, being notified of what the issue is. It is up to them to figure out how the portal to hell was opened and shove the creatures back in hell. However, they will face problems in their task to keep the humans safe from what they do not need to witness. They may even face Lucifer himself.

It is up to you, witches, to ensure hell doesn't arrive on earth. If it does, the consequences may be grave.

here is the link to the rp if you want to go sign up!: sign up thread here!

just an update to see if anyone else is interested!

the thread is underway, but you still have time to jump in and join us! we are still in an introductory phase, of sorts!

we still need the following positions:
-- one cosmic witch
-- one fire witch
-- one hedge witch
-- one voodoo witch

if you are interested, go and click the link the first post of this thread!