FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
I have a sci-fi group RP, and the ad has been repeatedly put back into inactive. I have the link working, it's a group RP that I'm looking to add new members to even though it's running, the picture is four space-ships and an elf face (The closest picture I could find to the species the captain is) and I'm not sure why it's not going through.

Would like to know why, and what can be changed so that the ad can be approved.

Do you have any other ads running for the same RP?

I have an ad running for another RP, but not this one. The picture is the correct size and simply says "Come join our space adventure." on top of the ships. I'm trying to get it running because there's three or four others out there that are also looking for the same or a similar partners (RPs of pretty much the same theme)

In your description of it, I can't see any reason it might've been rejected - since if I'm correct, you can run a few ads for the same RP. And you selected the right ad, correct? (As in roleplay banners - not blue/red or iwaku banners?)

Yes, I selected roleplay banners, it's not technically a redstar RP, but due to suggestive language that would be used and my discomfort with including minors in that, I have asked that all applicants be 18 plus, could that be the problem?

Odd. What did you name your ad package? I'll see if I can figure out what's up with it.

I wouldn't be posting here if the problem wasn't so odd, Ad package is "Don't Wake the Captain" Should I resubmit it or can you look at it from there?

There was nothing wrong with it, no idea why it went right to inactive. I believe it should be fixed now.

Ah, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.