Actively seeking weekly/bi-weekly 1x1 roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weekend

Original poster
Welcome to my short and sweet search for roleplay partners!

I'm looking for a handful of wonderfully patient and dedicated people interested in a roleplay that would slowly develop week by week. I've been roleplaying for a while and while my experiences showed me the proper roleplay etiquette they also showed me that I tend to burn myself out if I go too strong and too quickly with my writing.

What I'm offering is a friendly working relationship where we will both have equal rights and responsibility to the creation of a story of our own making. I'll post every week, and you can be sure that each post will be as well made as I can make it. For those interested in length, I can promise at least 400 words, but any more will depend on what I'm working with and of the state of my muse.

I have a tendency towards the Fantasy genre, but my ideas can be varied at time, so don't worry yet if that's not your cup of tea. I play both genders and am open to any type of pairings. I can work with romance, but I would prefer that the character bond over time in a mostly unplanned manner rather than pairing them up instantly with each other. That brings me to my last point; I love playing with both multiple characters and NPCs.

Finally, I have some prompts I would like to explore:

1 - A revolution is brewing in the streets below while the high towers of the castle hold the stage to an increasingly violent fraternal rivalry between the heirs to the throne.

2 - Born from dirt, they have survived and struggled fiercely together and became a small yet successful gang of urchins. Time is cruel, however and, as the children of the street approach adulthood, suddenly their paths seems to be destined to part. They must fight to stay together as family, but will their love for their siblings in all but blood be enough?

3 - Two distinct families have become one, yet not all is well in the new household. The new couple's respective families can not stand each other from the moment they met formally at the wedding. Will this tale end like just another Romeo and Juliet?

4 - A retelling of The Little Mermaid, where the maiden is mute and the prince is deaf... and is not a prince at all after all!

Hello! I really like the second prompt so if no one else has taken it up then please pm me!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We can rp the first plot and I have ideas that can expand it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Excellent, I'll contact you and now pronounce this search filled. Thank you for your interest, all!

I accidently picked the wrong one, sorry! I mean the fourth one!

Status
Not open for further replies.