Action and Romance in a Super Power School! (MxF, FxF, Other)

Looking Glass

Under the Pressure
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Haven't been on here in a while.

Hey-ho all! Looking Glass here, but you can just call me Glass for short if you'd like. RPer of many years, hopefully more to come. Haven't exactly done a search thread like this before, at least on here, but I've got a bit of a personal craving so here goes nothing.

To cut to the chase, I'm looking for a partner with whom to write an RP set in a super power school sort of setting (reminiscent of My Hero Academia, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, A Certain Scientific Railgun, a little like X-Men or unOrdinary, the works), styled like an anime, rife with special events, villains, and colorful characters. Romance is a must, and other factors like action and world-building can be more or less tuned on depending on your preferences, whether you want to make a plot driven RP or more of a character driven RP. The setting can either lean into futuristic sci-fi, urban fantasy, alternate modern day, full-on superhero world, and so on as well. Depending on how much you'd like to focus on world-building, we could even make a thread in Extras for lore! As for characters, most of my characters are intended to be female, but you're free to play male, female, non-binary, whatever you like!

In any case, I consider myself a pretty flexible person, but here are some notes about me just for the sake of it!

Things About Me
  • I prefer to use anime / art faceclaims, and I prefer my partner to be able to do the same for this RP.
  • For post length, I'm generally not too picky about it. The only minimum in mind is to be able to write at least a paragraph or two, as necessary. Quality over quantity, as they say.
  • For activity, do be warned that I post at a bit of a leisurely pace (once or a few times a day, or even once every few days), as I balance classes with a job and other personal responsibilities, if you can work with that.
  • Somewhat related, I live in the states, CST time zone to be exact, if that helps you out.
  • I'm open to either RPing in PMs or in a thread. If we do end up writing smut though, that would likely have to go in PMs.
  • I write in third person point of view.
  • I enjoy OOC talk! It lets me know that you're invested in what we've got cooking up, so don't hesitate to chat if you'd like.

I think that should be it for now. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk shop about the characters, setting, and so on (don't respond to this thread)! And don't hesitate to ask any questions if I missed something! (I probably did.)

Last edited: