Action/Adventure/Romance.....pause for effect

• Thread starter saucydarkmatter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saucydarkmatter

Original poster
Looking for someone to join me in a long term role play. This will be an epic adventure of fantastic sorts, filled with fantasy, action, mystical elements, comedy, romance, drama, and of course creativity. No specific world has been chosen, i wanted to make it up as we go along. Ive already written one paragraph to start us off, and would love your character(s) to come into play at any time. But we would take turns writing this. The pre written paragraph is as follows...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Luka sat there in chains. Steel shackles bolted to the bottom of the carriage, a collar around his neck securing him to the other prisoners. His tail behind him bunched uncomfortably against the side of the carriage, the dark hold bounced as the prisoners kept silent and to themselves. Luka had been arrested for stealing fruit from the market street, and usually half humans aren't treated with much mercy. Being born half fox there was little tolerance for his kind, but if he wore a hat to cover his ears, and a long coat to conceal his tail, usually nobody would notice. But those eyes were a dead give away, almost glowing in the dark of the prison carriage. Luka sat wearing leather pants, with belts that criss crossed his hips, and a loose open vest exposing his chest, that was riddled with scars from years of abuse. This was his fifth offence, so his judgment this time was permanent, they were sending him to the spice mines to be sold into slavery. Luka looked down at the wooden slats of the covered carriage, his ears folded down in sadness. He thought to himself of how cruel this world had been to him, and small silent tears began to fall down his cheeks. Slavery at the spice mines is short lived, few live long, and those that survive don't really live.[/BCOLOR]

Please PM me if you are interested in joining me!
Ciao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.