Acting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a voice actor. As well as act in a haunted house.

Reactions: Hellis
I come from a fairly small town of ~5K people. About 20% of that community is Irish-Canadian, so Saint-Patrick's Day for us was a pretty big celebration. In elementary school, every class had 2-3 plays to perform at the local theatre. Because I've always had an annoyingly loud voice even at 5 years old, I was often "given" the leading roles in plays. I always loved it :3

In sixth grade I was an MC for our school's music show. I was in the Irish Choir of my local Roman Catholic church, and I loved it too (despite never really understand the concept of faith... who does at 10 years old??)

When I got in high school (here it starts in grade 7) I was writing plays for the Saint-Pat's event for the elementary students, and I was MC for 3 years. During the summer, I did some improv theatre and I loved it. I've also done some public speaking things, so I guess there's that too. Once I "volunteered" to humiliate myself at a karaoke regional event thing so that my whole class got the day off looool.

I love speaking in public :unicorn:

As roleplayers (at least those of us that get REALLY in to character) we could be considered actors! We're just using the medium of writing instead of our voices and bodies. This worked out pretty good for me cause I discovered pretty early that I am a shitty live-actress. O___O

Have YOU ever done live acting in a play, musical, or something else? What about voice acting?
Been in musicals as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.