2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
(Order of favorite to lesser favorite) Yaoi/Gay, Magical, School, Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Romance
3d05ff7f7b433a7ce1e7901692c68cc1.png

In Tokyo, there was once a great actress known as Chigusa Tsukikage, who performed in the greatest masterpiece to ever be created for the stage. This play was called the "The Scarlet Angel", which was written by Ozaki Ichiren. She performed this play many-a-time for many audiences and it was a smash hit among actors and playwrights alike.

Until...

Chigusa Tsukikage was struck by a stage light. She was unable to play the role and the play was pulled from being performed. However, not all was lost. As Ms. Tsukikage grew older, she searched for the girl who could take her place as "The Scarlet Angel" on the stage.

Maya Kitajima was this girl. She was the girl with a thousand masks, a glass mask. She could undertake any character and she could leave herself offstage, completely losing herself in a character.

As Maya grew and cultivated her talent, her rival, Ayumi Himekawa appeared. This girl was born into acting. She could play any role perfectly, just as the playwright had intended. Every character she ever created was perfect and everyone respected her for that.

Many would say that Maya was at a disadvantage here, but Ms. Tsukikage intended to make Maya Kitajima the girl to play the role of "The Scarlet Angel". However, to make her exceed and grow faster, she pinned her against Ayumi Himekawa.

The two fought for the role before Maya Kitajima came out on top. She was able to play an inhuman Scarlet Angel, one who exuded a complete celestial aura. She performed the play until she outgrew the role and the play was retired.

Maya was known across the world as a legendary actress who had starred in "The Scarlet Angel" and gave an eerie, but exciting performance. In her older years, she performed in many TV dramas and her fame only grew. Maya took on many students and taught them all she could about acting. These children became a new generation of groundbreaking actors who changed the acting world indefinitely.

These actors birthed a new production entitled, "Wondrous Celestia". A work which featured many complex characters who transcended humanity itself. These characters were only able to be performed by this generation of actors to give them the justice they needed.

These actors have now retired and they've been looking for actors to take their roles. You have been chosen as one of the few children to work alongside them at their collective acting school, entitled "Glass House".

---

Okay, so I know this sounds like a school roleplay and it kind of is. However, the only real school aspect is that you may have roommates (I haven't decided whether that will happen or not yet). Throughout this roleplay, your character will experience a number of roles and be exposed to many acting techniques. You don't need to know these concepts, but I will be expecting a high level of writing. Being able to describe a character's physicality, their exact facial expressions, and their intricate feelings toward being exposed to new concepts.

I also need people to know that this roleplay is going to be very dramatic, almost overdramatic at some points. I plan for there to be times where characters will laugh and where they will cry. I need people who will be willing to put in the effort to make their characters zany and crazy and passionate! If people do this, I'm sure we'll all have so much fun!

Also, I get to pitch play ideas and such for this, so I'm super duper excited!

If you're interested in this, please reply~​

I'm interested. I hope this idea gains a bit more traction, as it's something I think would be a bit of a challenge for me while still residing somewhere on the edge of my comfort zone. I'm starting to get some character ideas going too!

i saw overdramatic like o yes

no seriously, i really like this idea though! is it okay for characters to have other nationalities? ex. korean, american, greek, etc.

i saw overdramatic like o yes

no seriously, i really like this idea though! is it okay for characters to have other nationalities? ex. korean, american, greek, etc.
Of course it is!

I think it would be nice to have a whole bunch of characters from different countries~ It'll be a hodgepodge of cultures!!

This would be a great way to break into writing on this site and is totally out of my comfort zone(a good thing). I'd love to participate.

This would be a great way to break into writing on this site and is totally out of my comfort zone(a good thing). I'd love to participate.
I'm really glad that you'll challenge yourself on here!! I plan to make this roleplay somewhat difficult and it'll definitely be a challenge for me because I'll be writing from a lot of different perspectives~

As a young male who is striving to become an Actor one day (which will happen^^) I am soo down for this rp. I can play any character needed and I already have an idea for one who's deathly passionate and takes everything overly serious and has moments of mental breakdowns and tantrums XD.

As a young male who is striving to become an Actor one day (which will happen^^) I am soo down for this rp. I can play any character needed and I already have an idea for one who's deathly passionate and takes everything overly serious and has moments of mental breakdowns and tantrums XD.
YAY THIS SOUNDS AMAZING

I'm not striving to become an Actor, but I do love acting~ (Also, I wish you the best of luck in your acting career! I look forward to seeing your work~)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
YAY THIS SOUNDS AMAZING

I'm not striving to become an Actor, but I do love acting~ (Also, I wish you the best of luck in your acting career! I look forward to seeing your work~)
Aww well anyone that loves Acting is a friend of mines XD. And thank you. I'll be sure to remember this rp as the first start of it all for me lol. Funny thing is I got into roleplaying because of Acting, making characters and learning to describe their moods and actions and playing different roles in roleplays is like acting but writing it I guess XD. Can't wait for this to start it's going to be fun.

Aww well anyone that loves Acting is a friend of mines XD. And thank you. I'll be sure to remember this rp as the first start of it all for me lol. Funny thing is I got into roleplaying because of Acting, making characters and learning to describe their moods and actions and playing different roles in roleplays is like acting but writing it I guess XD. Can't wait for this to start it's going to be fun.
I cannot agree with this more~

That's actually how I got started roleplaying too! :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I cannot agree with this more~

That's actually how I got started roleplaying too! :D
Yeah this is going to be fun.

I gotta go to bed, because I'm falling asleep XD. So talk to you later. Hopefully more people come tomorrow^^.

Yeah this is going to be fun.

I gotta go to bed, because I'm falling asleep XD. So talk to you later. Hopefully more people come tomorrow^^.
Let's hope! Goodnight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.