Act 1 Scene 1 [Private/PM for Invite]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I'm not really sure I want all of Deidre's relationships to be based on her restrictive father. How about Deidre and Titus meet in a different way. Maybe not through Davis, just to make their relationship a tad stronger?

@AAB
@C92cool

Okay that would be nice. ^^

Okay! :D And that reminds me I need to add Deidre minor. :3

I'm liking the sound of all of this. Can't wait for it all to begin :3

We're just waiting for Vio. When they post their sheet, we'll be ready to go go go! :D

*Glues you feet to the floor*

:3 Because I am evil. Evil teacup. Ehehehehehehe

Reactions: C92cool
@C92cool

@AAB

Just to keep your minds fresh;

Here is a scenario:

There is a massive frat party going on at the most popular and infamous frat house at the college. You are invited BUT at the same time as the party, a famous billionaire is visiting the campus and they are holding a Q&A conference.

Which do you go too? You can only pick one. :3

@C92cool

@AAB

Just to keep your minds fresh;

Here is a scenario:

There is a massive frat party going on at the most popular and infamous frat house at the college. You are invited BUT at the same time as the party, a famous billionaire is visiting the campus and they are holding a Q&A conference.

Which do you go too? You can only pick one. :3

Davis- Do you even have to ask? Me and that green smokie smoke are gonna crash that party.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Same with Deidre. :D

I'm gonna go ahead and make the IC tomorrow, kay? Vio will have to catch up, but I'll make little postings so it'll be easier for him/her.

Sounds like a plan.

Davis-Guess I'm gonna crash parties all on my own :p

Status
Not open for further replies.