Across The Universe: Guardians of The Galaxy (Sign Ups)

okay thanks ill make my CS

male.jpgporter.JPG
Birth Name: Porter Samuels
Character goes by: Porter
Species: Human
Home planet: Earth
Face Claim: Justice Hunt
Alliance:Good
Abilities/Powers: Porter has the power to manipulate portals out of his palms, the portals can teleport from up to different planets, If really angry he can manipulate black holes
Strengths: Smart,Portals,strong,flexible
Weaknesses: Woman, Enemies
Fears: dying, Being to weak to help the people he loves,Uncontrollable power,
History: Porter was raised in a foster home, he was best friends with a boy named Tyson, but when Tyson was adopted, porter ran away, Later he found that he controlled portals, he learned to control his abilities and to project them, he later found out his old friend Tyson was also a hero named foxtrot, they teamed up and fought evil together, but when they were fighting a evil organization called the Locus, Porter accidentally used a portal going to knowhere, He was pushed in the portal and unable to to get back, he know lives on knowhere.
Likes/dislikes: He likes people that can make him laugh, he likes his staff, he hates people who get on his nerve, he hates being weak

Reactions: msbutterfly92
That is really good. Accepted. :)

Is this still open? And if so, which canon characters are left? I don't mind making an OC but if there's canon left I'd willingly jump for it.

It is open. I thought of moving the RP onto the boards since it was originally in a group. And since the RP hasn't had any activity, I am reopening all canon roles.

I suppose asking permission before posting a CS would be the more polite option; could I have Gamora?

Name: Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan
Name character Goes By: Green Assasin Lady, The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe, Bambi Long, "Gammy" (which she isn't particularly fond of), but usually known simply as Gamora
Species: Zen Whoberi - last of her species
Home Planet(It can be one of the planets seen in the movie or you can make one up): Zen-Whoberis
Face Claim(Who is your character played by):
Gamora_GotG_close.jpg
Alliance(Good, Neutral, Evil): Neutral.
Abilties/Powers(This is optional if your character doesn't have powers):
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability
Highly skilled gymnast and assassin
Accelerated healing factor
Skilled martial artist
Strengths: Combat
Weaknesses: Conversation, Pleasantries
Fears:
History:
Gamora was the sole survivor of the alien humanoid race called the Zen Whoberis, a peace-loving people whose population were wiped out by a zealous religious order seeking to establish a galaxy-wide empire. Agents of the Church, called Grand Inquisitors, herded the entire population of the planet in to a valley and exterminated them all for their resistance. The mad Titan Thanos rescued Gamora and brought her through time to a period at least two decades prior to her people's deaths, travelling from Earth-7528 to Earth-616. Aboard his space station Sanctuary, Thanos raised Gamora and used advanced technology to endow her with enhanced humanoid abilities.[5] He also subtly altered her perceptions so that she would not recognize the evil of her deeds.
(This is straight from the Wiki)
Likes/Dislikes:
Other Info

((WIP. I will be coming back to edit.)

Reactions: msbutterfly92
Name: Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan
Name character Goes By: Green Assasin Lady, The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe, Bambi Long, "Gammy" (which she isn't particularly fond of), but usually known simply as Gamora
Species: Zen Whoberi - last of her species
Home Planet(It can be one of the planets seen in the movie or you can make one up): Zen-Whoberis
Face Claim(Who is your character played by):
Gamora_GotG_close.jpg
Alliance(Good, Neutral, Evil): Neutral.
Abilties/Powers(This is optional if your character doesn't have powers):
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability
Highly skilled gymnast and assassin
Accelerated healing factor
Skilled martial artist
Strengths: Combat
Weaknesses: Conversation, Pleasantries
Fears:
History:
Gamora was the sole survivor of the alien humanoid race called the Zen Whoberis, a peace-loving people whose population were wiped out by a zealous religious order seeking to establish a galaxy-wide empire. Agents of the Church, called Grand Inquisitors, herded the entire population of the planet in to a valley and exterminated them all for their resistance. The mad Titan Thanos rescued Gamora and brought her through time to a period at least two decades prior to her people's deaths, travelling from Earth-7528 to Earth-616. Aboard his space station Sanctuary, Thanos raised Gamora and used advanced technology to endow her with enhanced humanoid abilities.[5] He also subtly altered her perceptions so that she would not recognize the evil of her deeds.
(This is straight from the Wiki)
Likes/Dislikes:
Other Info

((WIP. I will be coming back to edit.)
That is fine. Actually, It's pretty good.

So, since you like it that means I'm accepted, correct?