Acolytes of Evil (first chapter nearing its end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, we aren't dead, hopefully ^^
I must apologize for my frequent absence these past four months, now uni is finally reaching its end for this year, and I will once more have time for you my most lovely friends, so come along and let's show the world of Helniclaiir that these acolytes of evil shall stop for nothing to take the world by the throat!

*caugh, caugh* sorry about the drama, I think that post was a bit much this late at night :)

I hope you are all still interested, and bid you welcomed back to AoE :D

Back in the saddle, and the Acolytes prepare for war against the world... The slaves and the guards are in deep trouble now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Windstormugly
Took ya long enough! :P

Now someone just has to make the first move after the goddess. Someone who is more confident in their starting-ability than me :P

Reactions: Clirkus
Ah, we get to join in the slаughter? Salif's as good a man as any to rush forward into madness, in that case. Posting tonight, I think~

Edit: and done! That was more like "tomorrow" than "tonight", but eh. Life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when I thought I was gone, they pull me back in. X_X

My apologies for being on such a long Haitus. While I'm not exactly at 100% since I still have to divert my focus between and another RP at the moment, I have returned to this RP, with the intention of following it to the end.

I don't even know what to think of this RP, every time I think "At last, this is the end." someone posts xD

There shall be no end, evil is eternal!

And I am overjoyed that people have not abandoned the interest in the story :D
My post coming up ^^

And the post is up, after a month...
I should probably learn to call for a summer-break on my RPs.
I do however have a complete understanding if your interest for this story of mine has cooled.
If it against all odds hasn't:
Welcome back from summer-breaks and trips, let's kill those guards now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.