1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
So admittedly I haven't played ACNH in a while, but I'm ready to sink another hundred hours into the game once the new update drops tomorrow. It's so much better to play with people though, so I thought why not host an Animal Crossing related event on Iwaku?

The event would feature minigames with various prizes (NMTs, bells, sanrio furniture, etc.) We could also tour each other's islands, maybe even hang out at the Roost! This would be a great way to meet new people, maybe even make some new friends. :^)

If you're interested, reply below!

I'm down for this, would love to meet more ACNH friends and see all those awesome islands (mine is admittedly a horrible mess)
The sea bass games? Haha

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
I'm down for this, would love to meet more ACNH friends and see all those awesome islands (mine is admittedly a horrible mess)
The sea bass games? Haha
How about... Squid Game

But instead of playing children's games & getting shot at, we just go fishing for squid

So admittedly I haven't played ACNH in a while, but I'm ready to sink another hundred hours into the game once the new update drops tomorrow. It's so much better to play with people though, so I thought why not host an Animal Crossing related event on Iwaku?

The event would feature minigames with various prizes (NMTs, bells, sanrio furniture, etc.) We could also tour each other's islands, maybe even hang out at the Roost! This would be a great way to meet new people, maybe even make some new friends. :^)

If you're interested, reply below!
It's also been a while since I've last played, but I've been super excited since seeing the update! I would totally be down to join, and if you need any help let me know! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ardent