Achieving the "Best" College Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZaffiroAiLa

Original poster
Wniqzrj.jpg

"Welcome to Ipomoea University, we wish for all our students to succeed greatly in our institution, as well as gain great experiences that will last them for a life time!"

P L O T
If there is one experience that many people would deem as the most memorable, it would their time in College. College would be considered the most memorable because these young adults are experiencing for the first time freedom, independence, and responsibility. Also, it is a chance for the incoming students to recreate their identity at college and move past their high school identity. Then, there is the exciting night life of college, where students go wild and release some steam from studying in their classes. These crazy nights could lead to anything like unexpected hook-ups and drama. Relationship is also another interesting topic when it comes to college, you can be the students who live for the hook-up and casual sex culture or those who pursue a meaningful relationship. However, with all this freedom and excitement the students will need to learn how to balance their personal lives and their academic life. Now depending on your choices in your life will determine your experience in college, which could be the best, most dramatic, most romantic, or the worst experience ever! What will you do with your time in college? Live it up every night or keep your head in the books and succeed?

S L O T S
Female:
1)@ZaffiroAiLa​
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Male:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)​
6)

C H A R A C T E R A P P L I C A T I O N
Name:
Age (18-22):
Grade (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Super Senior[4+ years of attendance]):
Appearance (Realistic Pics):
Personality (At least 3 sentences):
Biography (Answer the questions below):

1) Where are you from? (State or Country)
2) What is Wealth Status? (Lower, Middle, or Upper Class)
3) Do you commute or dorm?
4) What is your intended major? (Undecided, Science, Math, etc.)
5) Are you or plan to be in a sorority or fraternity?
6) Anything else you would like to tell us?

Last edited by a moderator:
hj_zpsbz25smmh.png

`➹ when live gives you lemons ⊰ make some lemonade ! )) ➷`
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ A spen R aine M ilani ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
♒age. nineteen | ♒gender. female | ♒ ↘ grade. sophomore | ♒ ↘ sexuality. undecided
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
P E R S O N A L I T Y

Aspen is not one for socializing, and is often criticized for her anti-social behavior. She believes friends are a burden and does not enjoy the presence of others. She steers clear from academics and focuses on what she wishes to pursue; fine arts. Although her negligence towards her studies, she is able to produce adequate grades. Her parents support her aspirations and hope she fulfills her full potential.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
L I K E S
  • CONTEMPORARY ART
  • WATERCOLOR PAINTING
  • BATH BOMBS
  • INDIE POP
  • PASTRIES

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
D I S L I K E S ↘
  • DUST