Achievement Unlocked: First Thread Made

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mister Riddley, Oct 4, 2014.

?

Do you think dice roll mechanics would be cool?

1. Yes!

25.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dunno. Maybe?

75.0%
  1. Hey there! I posted to say hi to all of you, but secretly, I just wanted to test the posting system used by this website. I'm a little sad because there isn't a dice mechanic for posts. Gaia had one, but I'm not going back to that slum. I've been thinking about making a thread about a paramilitary organization that gets contracted to fight supernatural threats. I was gonna use dice rolling as a combat/trap mechanic and have a simple health/level system, but it looks like I'll have to work around it. This website has the crowd, so I'm not going anywhere!

2. Actually, there IS a dice roll for posts! :D After you make your post, you clicl the "More Options" link in the bottom right and you have die roll options!

We also have dice roll funtions in our chatrooms!

Well then, hello and welcome to Iwaku! >:3

3. Hello Riddley, it's a... *rolls dice* ...pleasure to meet you!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Disgruntled Goat threw 6-faced die for: Random Encounter with Riddley Total: 1 $dice
  4. OH MY GOD YES.

I was kinda iffy about making an intro thread because I was feeling obstinate, but I'm glad I did. I didn't think about the dice thing being available AFTER the post was made. You just made my day, Diana! Also, I appreciate the Futurama quote, DG.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Hurray for days being made! 8D

6. And you get a cookie for recognising the quote, Riddley!

7. Man, people on iwaku are hella chill. Is this real life?

EDIT: Yup. Real life.

Mister Riddley threw 20-faced die for: recognizing reality Total: 19 $dice