Acedemy of Glendale new sign-up/OOC thread

Should we have communal bathrooms in dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the link is on the first page or this thread Xavier is outside he and Adrian's room right now

Reactions: EternalMusic
Name: Jax Crowwe
Year in school: 3
Appearance: ( in the file, and i hope anime pics are ok!!) In file, but he has black hair, and green eyes, and he instead wears a black wifebeater undershirt with a longsleeve green shirt ontop, and he has kevlar underpants (sports fancy shmancy alternative to a cup, i have a pair too..) he is also strong and tall, but also smart, he just is terribly unlucky, like karma has just paid him in that way, he is nigh prikkin perfect, but he has terrible luck.
Personality: Stoic, strong, cautious, smiling, but not too warmly...
Sexual Orientation: Bi/ unknown.
Elective: swimming
Other: He likes to be faster than everyone else, so he his also highly competitive, not a personality quirk, but an attribute from his home life.

Attachments

• Teen.jpeg
    Teen.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
Accepted until another guy joins Jax will have his own room

Name: Izabella Lance
Year: Senior
Appearnce:
effy+(2).jpg

Personality: Izabella is quiet and shy at first but once you get to know her she becomes a loud and hyper person constantly talking. She can be quite moody with quite the temper. Her temper is known for getting her into sticky situations that she somehow always manages to get out of. Izabella is a strong believer in loyalty. She will do anything it takes to stand up for what is right and protect her friends. On one of her bad days Izabella can be quite depressed but, she refuses to talk about it.
Sexual Orientation: Straight Elective: Photography, Creative Writing, Journalism
Other: Izabella loves music and photography with a passion. It was the two things her parents taught her to do before the both passed in a car accident when she was 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, is there a seperate girl and guy dorm? or is it co-ed and sharing dorms? also, Izabella, your picture is not showing up on my screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.