Account upgrade + Lurker color overwrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Bingus
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Traveling, you get the idea.
Hi! I had a question, I currently have a recurring account upgrade, being thankful for the site I wanted to show my appreciation in some way. You guys do an awesome job and this site has provided me with some interesting RP opportunities so far.

But enough flattery, my question here is that in the account upgrades it states that you get 'Donator Name Color and Ribbon' which I had until a short while ago. Now, I am a 'lurker' in that most of my activity in this forum takes place through PM, just a personal thing, but what I noticed is that my name turned grey (aka lurker status) rather than the donator green. Is this intended, or a bug? I understand that my case is probably a rare one, but I did appreciate the fancy green name~

Thanks in advance!

Now that you have posted on the forum, in about an hour that lurker status will disappear. :D Lurker appears when you haven't made any posts on the site in 30 days.

That's not exactly what I was asking though. I mean, if I don't plan to post regularly, is it intended for my name to be grey despite the account upgrade?

Yes. The lurker group color will always over-ride the donator color, because that helps members and mods get a quick glimpse of who hasn't posted in awhile. (Which is useful for modding forums or knowing if bumping a topic is worth it, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.