Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't help but smile in response to his grin, and she nodded. "Ok. Um, do you have any proper hairbrushes? Your comb is useless for my hair."

Zayn laughed "Yeah i should do" he said smiling and took her hand in his and brought her back to his room and looked around for a hairbrush and smiled "This oe be okay?" he asked holding it out to her

She felt tingly at the feel of his hand in hers, and she felt fuzzy inside, but she told herself, You're not falling for him!

Elvira nodded, and took the hairbrush, this time taming her brown locks.

Zayn smiled and let her have the hair brush while he got out his clothes for the day to the beach and made the bed and looked at her "Erm i know you might not want to sleep in the same bed as me so you can have the bed, i'll go out on the sofa bed" he said giving her a small smile

Elvira glanced at him, and shook her head. "No - I'll be fine. Just stay on your side of the bed, and don't try any funny business, and we'll be ok."

Zayn laughed and nodded "Alright, i'll stay on my side and i wasn't even going to plan on trying anything so you're safe" he said smiling "I'm going for a shower, i'll be back in a minute" he said taking his clothes and going to the bathroom and shutting the door

Elvira waited for him to get into the bathroom, and then she sat on the edge of the bed, and sighed - how had she ever got herself into this dilemma? Sure, he was good-looking, even hot maybe, but she was only 19, and she didnt want to get married.

Zayn took off his clothes and put on the water and sighed getting into the warm water and just thinking how he would get her to fall in love with him within a month, there was no way he could and he done what he normally did and sang to get his mind off it for a bit

Elvira suddenly heard singin from the bathroom, and she couldn't help but smile. He actually had a good voice..... and the song was catchy.

Zayn just carried on singing and got out and dried himself and put his clothes on and opened the locked door and went out and put his dirty clothes in a basket he had and turned to elvira and finished the song and smiled at her

Elvira watched him and raised an eyebrow, "Ok, I stand corrected - apparently, you can sing.,

Zayn smiled at her expression and at what she said "thanks, my voice has got a lot better within three years" he said smiling and went past her and kissed her cheek and going to the sofa and sat down "you can use the shower if you want to and just tell me when you are ready to go to the beach" he said smiling

Elvira blushed when he kissed her cheek, and she quickly hurried into the bathroom without a word, her cheeks burning. She got into the shower and tried to relax.

Zayn noticed her cheeks go red and he smiled and put the tv on and just watched the tv and waited for elvira to finish

Elvira got out of the shower finally and dried herself off before pulling on her jeans and t-shirt again. She would have to go back to her own place at some point to get new clothes.

She stepped out of the bathroom, rubbing her hair with the towel, and looked at him, "I'm ready to go."

Zayn looked up at her and smiled getting up and turned the tv off "did you want me to take you back to yours so you can get clean clothes and that?" he asked softly and picking up the car keys

"No point." She shrugged. "We're going to the beach, so I might as well just go later. Thanks though." Elvira glanced at her nails, and made a face, "I need to get my manicure sorted again."

Zayn looked at her and nodded "alright I'll take you after the beach then but it's no problem at all" he said smiling at her and laughed "I could treat you to one if you wish" he said smiling

Elvira glanced at him, and grinned with amusement. "A guy who is willing to sit through me getting a manicure? That is rare."

Zayn looked at her and shrugged "Well it's not like i haven't had my nails not exactly done something else before i went on a show" he said laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.