Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
She took the aspirin, reluctantly giving him a small smile, and then frowned at the opposite wall, squinting, "I honestly can't read without my contact lenses in." She groaned.

Zayn smiled at her and then raised an eyebrow "Mmmm okay well the band consists of me- Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Liam Payne" he said giving her a clue

"Never heard those names before." She shrugged, "You guys a rock band or something?" She honestly had no idea who they were.

Zayn was a bit surprised and laughed "No, no rock band, we are a pop band pretty much, One Direction?" he asked more as a question and asking if she had heard of them

Elvira shook her head. "Nope - never heard of One Direction." She shrugged. "I don't listen to pop music."

Zayn looked at her "really, you have never heard of us, you might of maybe heard what makes you beautiful and turned it off, not watch x factor 3 years ago?" he asked

"No way - I hate X Factor." She made a face. "And I'm actually into more indie type music." Elvira shrugged, and glanced at him, "Is it so hard for you to realise that not everyone is a pop-girl?"

Zayn laughed and shrugged "okay then" he said and raised an eyebrow "im not stupid I know some people don't like pop I was just trying to see" he said getting up and putting his things into the sink

"Didn't say you were stupid." Elvira countered, looking around the kitchen cupboards. "Do you have any cereal bars?"

Zayn glanced at her and shrugged and heard her looking around "I think I do, if not then I can always go get some but I'm pretty sure I do have them" he said drying his hands and looking around the kitchen "they might be in one of the top cupboards"

She frowned, but stood up carefully on the counter and reached up to the top cupboard to look, unaware that her jeans were slipping down her waist a bit, revealing her slim hips and the top of her pink underwear.

Zayn saw her frown and he stood behind her invade she fell and noticed her trousers falling down a bit and he smiled a bit but then thought he should at least tell if he wanted her to like him "err elvira your jeans" he said looking away

Elvira looked down and she blushed furiously, pulling them up. In doing so, however, she lost her balance on the counter top.

Zayn was looking away until he heard her fall and he quickly catches her in his arms bridal style " good thing I was behind you huh" he said smiling and looking down at her face

Elvira smiled slightly, relieved at having been caught in time, but also embarrassed that she had been so careless. "Um, thanks." She softly said and quickly stood up, back on her bare feet again.

Zayn smiled and shook his head "it's no problem at all" he said and put her down carefully when she got down and dropped his hands to the side and went to find the bars for her and smiled when he did

She took one, and opened it up. "So, what are you doing today? This is the first day of the trial month, remember." Elvira took a bite of it while waiting for his response.

Zayn smiled and looked at her "Well i was thinking we could go out and do something fun? maybe go to a theme park? or somethig like that" he suggested "Or could just be as simple as going for a walk around london?" he asked smilig

"How about the beach?" Elvira suggested. "I know a place we could go?"

Zayn smiled a wide grin "Or the beach can work, yeah alright we will go there" he said smilig at her

Status
Not open for further replies.